Skieblu’s 3.1 Bug Hunt

Major random lags that stutterstep the game

This has probably already been mentioned, but when suggesting picks/bans and actually picking or banning heroes in 5v5 draft, the text message has appears in the chat in that players language rather than yours.

Also, game crashes? probably the most important thing? They’re becoming quite common for me, and when I’ve almost won a ranked match but I get kicked out in the middle of a teamfight, I just wanna scream. The fact I get LPQ for it just adds salt to the wound.

I could add a few more here, but I’m sure most of them have already been mentioned, and I just wanted to add that one I’d noticed.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and then there’s a few map issues I’ll mention, just because the last one is really weird.

Firstly, the river on the Rise occasionally goes black, and so does that structure in red side base on the Fold.
Secondly, I can’t see the puddle where Goldoak stands - It’s just a flat gold background with a line through the middle.

And finally, the really weird one. and I mean REALLY weird.
So the other day I was playing Churnwalker in a 5v5 match. I don’t know the exact specifics, but basically I was killed. When I respawned, I had a chain that went from my hero to a point just slightly directly below the very centre of the map, from the viewers perspective. Gameplay was still perfectly normal, it was just visual. No matter where on the map I moved, the chain was still there. To make things even weirder, after the match had finished, I started another, and even though I wasn’t playing Churny anymore, the chain was STILL there. only this time it was in a fixed position from my spawn point to that same spot in the middle of the map. And it continued to be there in the following matches, even when I played 3v3 modes on the Halcyon Fold, in which case it would go from my spawn point to an area above the middle of the lane. It stayed until I closed the game.

2 Likes

I accidentally discovered a glitch with GJ’s A on the Halcyon Fold. Using it, he can clip through the walls of the sanctuaries, causing him to go into the scenery or fall into the floor a little bit.

It’s not too big of a deal though, as he instantly clips back out of the walls when issuing a move command.

1 Like

Which map is that :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t recognize that part of the Rise

joke, seriously though I think they will pay less and less attention to the fold.