Skieblu’s 3.0 Bug Hunt (updated February 26th)

In game - Android
Buying minions foot while dead does not give you the passive.

fog of war does not cover ability effects over jungle treants. its not a subtle little splash effect like over the dragons… its the full ability effect seen.

I stated it in the original post, it tells you that you are close enough to a shop to purchase and sell items.

1. changing music level in settings (ex 0) doesn’t do anything.
  2. the “electric” sprite or whatever during the vs menu showcasing both teams and skins will flicker with a blsck box. Most likely there is an image missing or something.
  3. Not sure if glitch but the amount of match canceled, dodged, ect has spiked incredibly.

Kraken does not grant gold when killed after enemy sends it in…

Pretty sure that was intended, remember reading in patch notes.

I have looked through patchnotes again and did not find it.

sometimes poison shiv passive doesnt proc, you see the 2 on the bottom left, but it’ll never proc, it only gets fixed when you die
(was using vox, idk if it has any other problem with anyone else)
idk how to recreate this, maybe it has something to do with vox’s A

1 Like

I attempted this and it does not appear to be the case. You only have a 10% chance of getting a crit, so you are just not getting lucky with your crits. There’s also the fact that your crit damage is lower with the items, so you may not notice them as much.

It does change it for me, this might be a device specific issue. As for the others, they are visual bugs that other people have reported before, so I think there is no need to report it here again since those are more coding issues.

@ANGERY I’ll look into it. I was messing around with a couple possibilities in practice mode, but none of them worked. So if I encounter it, I’ll record what happened.

Isn’t the passive a guaranteed crit the first time you use it?

2 Likes

Buying the minions foot gives you a confirmed crit 1x, if you rebuy you get it again. However, you do not seem to get the passive when you buy it while dead.

The passive gets consumed when you hit an enemy hero. Looking back at it, the passive does not appear when you buy it while dead, so this might be the bug that is happening. I tried this against bots, and it appears to be the case. I will see if this bug happens to other items.

1 Like

3.0: Blackclaw is able to visually recieve a fountain.

i think hitting turrets with poison shiv causes you to be stuck at 2 (when shiv should proc) bc turrets cant get mortal wound? just happened so im just guessing

Samuel’s B is not moving visually. It sure move, but on screen it just stuck on the ground. If you still think it doesnt move then you will step out of the cloud.

Joule’s A when used on river section on top/bot lane wont have a mark appeared. This is like a stupid joke.

The area she is standing on this pic wont make her A’s mark appear

When buying Halcyon Boots sometimes you move faster than usual. Happens a lot with Skaarf.

When touch Teleport Boots, no sign shows that you have activated it, it sometimes make you teleport accidentally.

All these bugs found in 5v5

Since a lot of the bugs have carried over from 2.12 to 3.0 and since there really hasn’t been any new bugs created since 2.12 was made just to make sure 3.0 was polished, I have made this the 3.0 bug hunt threat. I will look into the issues that have been addressed tomorrow most likely.

Another update, the two bugs I have found this time are pretty minor.

I’m not sure this bug has been mentioned yet but it’s a small one

3v3 Ranked: Dragons Eye stacks can be obtained from hitting fortress’ wolves.

When using Reza’s ult, his firestarter visualization appears on all enemies (minions included) but Kraken/the dragons when you basic, but it doesn’t actually proc on the next hit, or if it does it doesn’t seem to be consistent. This applies to heroes too: he doesn’t seem to do consistent CP dmg when proc’ing firestarters made by his basic attacks during his ult.

Also, somebody from the old forum owes me their account over this :slight_smile: