Since Malene is part of VG Universe

Does it means if a company wants to use Malene model or anything related to Malene, they have to pay to get their rights? to officially use Malene in their game?

Yep. Its their IP.

Sigh, a potential hero left behind to waste… I hope someone buys Malene/Lyra out of VG and slightly (0.1%) alter them to their new potential game in future. Malene and her kit. her lore is just too GOOD! rip

2 Likes

PREACH! If i could take Malene, BF- wait… More like half the roster and send them off to another (quality)game/company, I would do it in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Maybe we could pester other companies to buy the heros and somehow fit them to their universe. (keeping their playstyle the same off cus)

1 Like

As much as i would like that to happen, Semc would most likely never let that happen unless there was some big $$$ involved.

And not only that but usually bigger companies just make their own IPs instead of using others unless it was a collab.

1 Like

;_; bring back VG! I am missing Malene so much!

1 Like

You dont know how my fingers are begging so badly to play Lyra.

I wish i could take her and put her in league so she could forever be with me. (That sounded a little sus but i meant it in a heartfelt way :rofl:)

1 Like

if League have heros that have builts similarly to Lyra or Malene. Catch me there! but I don’t play League so IDK.

As long as you not a imposter, it’s fine to be sus

3 Likes

I almost bursted out laughing :haha:

3 Likes