Silvernail skills set

You can have 3 backwards and one forwards that will link all of them to the one that’s at forwards. You can also use two I guess but 3 is cooler.

If this is a stun…
Either he’s going to be broken or he’s going to have such little damage he’s a utility damage dealer.
Rather, this should be a slow. Blockable, of course.

What I would rather have is an ability that pushes A SINGULAR enemy back, and stuns if they hit a wall (including his laser walls). That’s just me though. A wall stun that it that easy to set up seems wrong (Guantlet is different since it’s pretty difficult to set up and it fades once Ardan leaves. And it’s an ult. With a 100+ second CD)

it could possibly have a long CD.
it would be a 4 part ability which would require the “silver nails” to be set within a certain time limit. that way they can balance the CD to be longer or shorter.

I just had another thought about this ability:

each silver nail can link to each other within their circle, so by putting the nails close together, you would create a multi-link circle of death. it would be small, but deadly.

so a possible play would be: silver nail sets up a multi - trap in a small circle, grumpjaw eats an enemy and spits out directly on top of the trap. death.

Does any one here really care about joystick users? Lasttime i checked, the forums didnt want sticks in the game.

SEMC seems to think that a great portion of the base (or joining base) plays joystick. Wouldn’t they want their heroes to be equally playable on any settings? They said they wouldn’t design a hero with joystick OR tap controls in mind, but Silvernail seems like he’d be easier to play with tap. I’m not familiar with joystick, so I want to know how they’re going to do it.

Hmmm can we draw a pee pee by setting up those wires

The new top troll hero confirmed?

1 Like

they show the second skill today

This one also reveals the passive. I wish his passive something a little bit more complex but eh.

eh… i hope the bomb flies further than that…

double shot perk? seems like the perk effects the bomb damage somehow… and it seems like DOT from the description “caustic” - acid? maybe.

and the second part of the description “blessing” ? could it possibly have a positive effect on allies?

The bomb resets his perk.

I have to admit that most of the newer heros have boring to boring perks. Nothing special like Target Lock, Prinicpal Arcanum, or Resonance

Edit: Kensei is ok ig but its a Baptiste copy of the “4 hits then empowerment” and a tonys “barrier”

Having played with joystick for a while before, if you play it for some time and get used to how casting abilities goes it’s not gonna be that hard as you may think to land those nails.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/1025395874581508096?s=12

Guess who’s a god :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok so if enemy hit that lazer wall, it’s silenced and stunned. But if hit anything else, just a stun.
that’s what I’m seeing here.

@Saint7502 this thread.
@hazeleyes can you merge the two threads about Silvernail?

I thought this was some fan hero lol so I never paid attention to this thread.

1 Like

His ult just got posted several minutes ago
Edit:here it is

2 Likes