Sick of 5v5

Easy 5v5 offers a high boost rate I have seen through guild view t3 in 3v3 be t5-t7

Decay, I am t6 silver in 3vs3 while actually I am poa/vg in the diff accounts while played the mode. T9 vs t6 - 3 tiers. Not many people play both modes ranked nowdays. Most plays 5vs5 as even if they like more 3vs3 in general, the balance is so bad that it’s not fun to play.

1 Like

I play whichever mode get me the lowest queue time. Sometimes it’s 3v3… sometimes it’s 5v5… i would say i play all modes equally as much as each other. Blitz and BR included.

1 Like

I play mostly 3v3 ranked and some games inbetween 5v5
I play 5v5 like a casual game i dont care about the elo , i lost most of my 5v5 matches , like in one of the matches the bottom laner left his lane and moved to the top lane and stayed there for the whole match , i tried to cover it but i couldnt because i was a melee roam , and no one thought about covering it and make me roam around .

5v5 in my opinion can take 2 random picks , but rest 3 picks should be on point , like if you get someone wants petal for the skin , its going to be okif others going to pick great picks , if everyone act selfish you already lost and the game worth a dodge .

1 Like

Exactly that, mywhole experience is just one of frustration… so many things have been done badly and I don see a reaction from SEMC to remedy them.

Just starting a ranked match can take 10-15 minutes thanks to que dodging and even if you do make it to a game it’s usually a snowball one way or the other. I stopped playing and focused on 3v3 for a while but even that has issues now thanks to trying to balance for 5v5.

Sadly I don’t see this being fixed anytime soon. Time for me to dust of my lawnmower.

Well for starters it takes 15 minutes just to get into a match, then you find your midlander is credible threat and theirs is VG silver…

4 out of 5 games are massive snowballs which isn’t fun for either team.

As for “leave it” that’s precisely my point, I’m not alone in feeling this way with many regular players over the last two years expressing massive frustration. SEMC is treading a dangerous path right now, games disappear overnight if player bases reach a tipping point and my fear is that points occurring right now.