Sea region LAg

ok, its back… the constant 300 fluctuating to 1000ms ping… I’m playing from Australia and welcome any Australians to comment below…

i google searched for any news on the sub sea cable breaking again… nothing… whats the deal?

finally enjoying some ranked games… only to be hit by the dreaded laggGGgg… slower than a Snail cross breeding with a sloth…

3 Likes

riprip play na

it’s not nearly as bad here, but I was playing the other day and an Ardan triggered his ult somewhere and I got slingshot halfway to the next turret.

This is why i dont play vg anymore…if the constant pings still exist maybe i will delete this game for good…lol

Its almost as if VG was created in the future… for Future internet speeds…

Its back to Casual games for me and abusing CP baron again… because I am the Lag predicting King of landing those mortars 3 seconds into the future…

He’s the only hero I can Safely play without constantly dieing from laGggg… ( ok i still die, but to acceptable standards)…

More like the internet was created in the past based on a system of a message getting somewhere eventually and the core infrastructure has never been updated for modern needs

Lol im on sea and i dont get lag. Lucky me i guess

Are you in Australia? Calling all Australians to comment…

indonesia here, used all kinds of ISP, still got 200-300 pings :frowning:

SEA routine is 300+ ms
So, welcome

HOW the HECK do you play in these waters. SO CHOPPY… I see 50ft waves of lagGgggg…

Im sick of the lag. fix it. fix everything. fix servers. fix it all… DO SOMETHING.

This is unacceptable. We should all quit playing Vg for a week, kinda like a strike . or even better, get some Russian hacker to disable the server’s and hold VG ransom … Pay up a million dollars or you’ll never get your server back…

then, in a twist of fate, when they pay… we’ll give it back to them on ONE CONDITION… they use the money to FIX THE LAG.

found this piece of news claiming the Sea-me-we3 cable down as of May 10th…

I just had to check to date i posted this, on MARCH 20… which is I believe the real date it went down.

The delayed NEWS, possibly to give them more time to fix it without the constant pressure from news sources asking “when will it be fixed”.

I ain’t holding my breath. I believe they stopped trying, due to the New indigo Cable. Which can’t come fast Enough.

1 Like