{SEA} [ASCD] Ascensia is recruiting!

Have you ever been in a guild chat and thought to yourself
‘Wow, I would love to have a mildly intellectual conversation about that casual match we just played but all I can see in here is broken english and cancer.’
Are you just not satisfied by the quality of your guild, because they keep letting in toxic children and are too nervous to deal with them, leading to a downward spiral of quality in newer members?
Do you wish that you could easily find a group of people who want to play the game and have fun, while still playing as well as they can, learning strategies and improving their mechanics?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.

Ascensia [ASCD] is an SEA guild that has the main goal of gathering mature players who have a good grasp on the game. This is a guild that will be strict and ruthless on its rules, in the name of having a good time.

4 Likes

TL;DR Guild Rules

1. Toxicity is a no go. It’s understandable that you can be toxic occasionally, it’s human nature. But if you are toxic consistently, you will get warned, punished, and eventually banned.
  2. We want active members. Activity in game and in chat both count, but in game is preferable.
  3. Try and play with guild members if possible. If your want to play with your friends who are outside the guild, invite them to come join us here. It’s always better to strive for chest payouts with your buddies by your side.

The guild is invite only, so to apply, simply respond to this thread with the relevant details. The guild requirements are simple; Tier 8+ and to be over the age of 16. Some level of english is mandatory. Any players who do not meet the requirement can still apply and join, however, the officers will be harsher on them if they end up breaking any rules. The age requirement is given a large amount of priority over the tier requirement. Special cases may be applied for people who already have a reputation of maturity, but this will be very rare.

1 Like

To apply, follow this template and respond to this thread.
IGN:
Nickname (If applicable):
Skill Tier:
Mains (Up to three):
Declaration: I, [IGN], am 100% truthful about my age on this application, and recognise the consequences that may occur if it is revealed that I have lied.

Example
IGN: Jyu Viole Grace
Nickname: Baam
Skill Tier: POA Silver
Mains: Celeste, Phinn, Grace
Declaration: I, Jyu Viole Grace, am 100% truthful about my age on this application, and recognise the consequences that may occur if it is revealed that I have lied

Note: Discord is mandatory for this guild. We will use it to communicate, and discord will be the place where you will be added first if you do not meet one of the requirements. To enter the guild, you will need to have my account, slashingwinds, on your friends list, but I will be sending the friend requests when the time comes.

Art provided by @Liyrical
https://mobile.twitter.com/liyrical?lang=en

IGN: followind
Nickname: wind
Skill Tier: Credible Threat gold but will still keep increasing to meet req
Mains: Lorelai, Adagio, Grumpjaw

IGN: Cynesta
Skill Tier: Credible Threat (will continue ranking to T8)
Mains: Celeste, Gwen and Lorelai (although I can play any role)

Declaration: I, Cynesta, am 100% truthful about my age on this application, and recognise the consequences that may occur if it is revealed that I have lied.

Bumping this recruitment thread! We’re recruiting members for the guild for this season.

Requirements:

• Minimal Tier 6 (5v5, Spring 2018)
  • Min. Age is 16
  • English-speaking
  • Discord is mandatory (guild communicates here)

Fill the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe55Sr5Xrdrzc0gzyXgiPHp5kScVuXQp0DsWIo-I1mvMZealw/viewform