SAW CP need buff..every people don't want play with saw because saw is too weak for 5 v 5

He can though if he is being picked as a counter

1 Like

That’s why I said above “I only play SAW when the chance arises.” That chance is counter picking.

Than you say you need a babysitter too

Yes and ofc any SAW needs a support.

A counter pic should never need backup in 1v1 otherwise it is not a counter or the person playing it are getting outplayed and needs to rotate

Nope. Problem is in teamfights, my team never shields me.

But u r real wrong to pick SAW when there’s Baron n Kestrel.

Nope… Saw cp its counter thats hero… I know that… Previously im playing with them many match… And i win…

No no just no. I’ve played SAW for 400h now and SAW against Baron CP never works especially when you add Kestrel into the equation up in the high ranks.

1 Like

Its just the roam can manage and jungle

Just tbh, soloq never works. Trust me. I learn it from the best (especially SAW God LouisVuittonDon)

He just play wp saw dude… Its different for saw cp in gameplay…

Nope. I’m talking about SAW CP. WP is even worse. SAW’s CP main source of damage is his B and ult but the hang time plus self root plus short range = sigining yourself up to get fked.

Haha… Okkay… But for me source of damage its Skill A and B… Different playstyel different opinion on gameplay ha…XD

1 Like

For his A, AS is awesome and allows you to spam it. The build i like is AS, CW, BM, Defence, Boots, DE/SG/Defence, it gives you high damage with your A, which would be your main damage source, this way you don’t need to use that much you B, and the low cooldown it offers in his A allows to rotate, reposition and in general, have more mobility than usually.

Are you serious? Your A is the most obvious skill in the world. Trying to rush a mage and you’ll get yourself killed in no time.

And btw, A and B overdrive is for skirmishing, not for teamfights. If you build like that, trying to sneak up to a squishy and 360JFK him/her.

Yes, I’m serious, just because you can’t use it doesn’t mean it’s a bad build.

I’m not talking about the build. I build exactly like that when I go skirmishing but tbh, if you build that to go teamfighting, you r signing yourself up to be 360JFKed.