S9+ rounded display

I’ll have to do a proper test today. Last night I started playing around 7pm and didn’t spot until 1am. Never used the charger, I had headphones in and you Youtu e Red running 8n the background. Left it off the charger all night and I still have 25% battery life. It’s by far the longest last battery I e ever had.

I bought a Zagg tempered glass protector. The first one she messed up the installation. The second one worked perfectly. So, they work but they need to be installed absolutely perfect.

The speaker on the phone sounds like a bluetooth speaker. Its insanely loud. I bought the Coral Blue version. I found a photo of the speaker 9n Google. Just by looking at the speaker you can tell it puts out some serious tunes. Lol

I will test bass in a little bit.

Oh and this might sou d dumb but one of my absolute favorite features is the new charger. Not sure if the S8 is the same or not but coming from a S7 I love e it. There is no wrong way to insert the charger. It’s an oval so it’s the same shape on both sides.

1 Like

I think that’s USB-C, ain’t it? That’s one of the glorious things about USB-C!

1 Like

Thanks for the info and I will appreciate you opinion on the quality and bass of the speakers when you test them. I know they are loud, but quality and deep bass(well, for a phone and compared to the s7 you had) is also important.

Yep, its’s type-c
Charactersss

Thats not the exynos one as you can see on the screenshots you provided , also the adreno gpu in snapdragon chipset is usally outperforms mali gpus which is on exynos.

3 Likes

This is true, especially this year the adreno 630 rapes the mali g72 mp18 in the exynos.

Whoops lol So do I have the good or bad one? Either way I still love it. Ha

I’d say the Snapdragon variant (which you have) is preferrable. As was pointed out, the graphics chip is the better of the two.

1 Like

For gaming - for sure you got the better one.

1 Like

Thanks.

The speaks are insane, not only loud, but very good crisp sound. If I play without headphones I can’t turn the volume all the way up. It’s just too loud. Bass is different per song it seems. The bass sounds amazing with EDM, if you try Lil Jon(his songs have great bass) it seems to be took much bass? I only tried 2 of his songs though. Could have been those songs I’m not sure.

Also to give you an idea of how well the processor works, it can run RoS on ultra gfx and is very smooth. Zero lag.

1 Like

I have found with speakers and music rap songs bass usually sounds terrible good speakers or not. The problem with them seems to stem from how the song is equalized while recording giving too much emphasis on the bass and not enough on anything else. You may need to manually adjust an equalizer to listen to most rap music

1 Like

Ive also been using galaxy s7 edge for a while now on vg since my tab broke.
The edge gives no advantages nor disadvantages for vg…it just looks nicer…but it will not effect ur game play in neither a positive or a negative way.
I use it without a case also…
Galaxy s7 edge has amazing graphics and the game is as smooth as it can ever be, so the s9+ will just be perfect.

2 Likes