RWBY Pre-Vol 7 Interlude Thread

And here’s Weiss’s new outfit as well!

source: Einlee’s DeviantArt

2 Likes

Reposting these now that the artist has completed the set! (Weiss was missing before)

Artist: Rebecca Sorge (aka Gentle Honeybee)

2 Likes

One of the big reveals at EVO is BBTAG 2.0. One of the characters initially revealed for the updated roster is Neo! :rwby_neo:

It’s nice to see that RWBY is getting more representation in-game considering it only had the main team even after the first full wave of dlc. All I want now is torchwick as well so I can make the duo team.
Trailer for the update now that it’s officially been revealed:

(The Neo gameplay is shown at around 1:35 in the video)
2 Likes

It tilts me a little that the graphic above shows her name as “Neo Politan” though :unamused:

Here’s her full promo character art, which is pretty sweet!

2 Likes

Now available to pre-order!!! (Release date is 8 October!)

Casey has gone full Neo! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rwby_yang: :open_mouth: :rwby_yang: :open_mouth: :rwby_yang:

Issue 1 of RWBY by DC Comics is available now! :rwby_ruby: :rwby_weiss: :rwby_blake: :rwby_yang:

Reading comics made me realize how much of a weeb I am considering I read some of it right to left until I realized the order didn’t make much sense

2 Likes

Einlee finally posted her design for Blake’s new look for Vol 7! (Source: her DeviantArt page)

1 Like

Some thoughts on Blake:

• It’s clear that Gambol Shroud gets re-forged in Atlas. I wondered whether Blake would end up modifying her weapon, but it looks to be the same as her original design from when she was in the WF. (Not surprising, in a way, because of all the weapons in RWBY, Blake’s was Monty’s favorite.)
  • There are echoes of Yang’s clothing choices in Blake’s new outfit
  • Her new hairstyle looks fantastic
  • Zippers
1 Like

The cover of the 2nd issue of the DC’s RWBY comic books features 4 variants created by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau – the first two are amazing! Can’t wait to see B & Y!

1 Like

A new concept artist has appeared! These Volume 6 designs are the work of Sam Keiser, who also does freelance work for WotC (D&D):

1 Like

I like that the background is rwby now when in this thread

2 Likes

Lighting design by Samuel Romero for Salem’s study in Vol 6! There are also a couple of short videos on the project page!

More RWBY 6 work is at his ArtStation page:

(As a bonus, he includes in his posts several environment concept designs from folks like Weston Jones and Kim Young that we’ve not seen elsewhere!)

1 Like

Voice actress Cristina Vee has just revealed she will be the voice of a new character in Volume 7!

MurderOfBirds got an early copy of the RWBY Companion book and about an hour ago shared these snapshots of Einlee’s character design sheets for the team’s new V7 outfits! :eyes:

1 Like

Team RWBY in Vol 7 outfits! Coming soon to Amity Arena!!!

1 Like

Just a little note to remind everyone that

VOLUME 7 STARTS 1 MONTH FROM TODAY

1 Like

Team RWBY in NYC!!!