"Ride or Die" Baron šŸš Concept by UKITAKUMUKI

Sooo you forumers already know that I like to art-surf on Artstation for various of things but to my surprise, some of the concept artists that make VG skins arenā€™t actually on the platform ā€œArtstationā€

The creator of ā€œHeliBaronā€ was actually a DeviantArtist! :hushed:

I certainly remember DeviantArt as it was a popular site for MANY artists to share their art back around 2010. But it seems everything that glitters isnt gold as its popularity isnt as it used to beā€¦

So since the post is in a different format, I wish not to take away vistors to his profile so Ill post a piece of the concept page while the rest of it will be on the link.

UKITAKUMUKI DeviantArt Post

A thing to note is that in his info box, he gives out juicey commentary on how he helped bring this skin alive :star2:

1 Like

Also please dont like my posts on concepts as I feel that Im just using a cheap way to gain hearts which isnā€™t the main reason why I post concepts.:bowing_man:ā€ā™‚

I just want to create somewhat of a catalog of concepts so people that DO want to see concepts, wont have to go through such hard means to find them :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny, Iā€™ve noticed that there are quite a few folks that are only on DeviantArt ā€“ einlee, for instance, only posts on DA. I agree that DA is kind of passĆ© nowadays ā€“ I much prefer the look and format and features of ArtStation.

Also

I already liked your post. You canā€™t stop me.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok to farm the likes , I like the color here and would choose it over the current one .