Ride or Die Alpha

RIDE OR DIE ALPHA (L)

Her sword is on her back.

This was created by making a 3D model first, repainting it and then adjusting the light curves to the background with Photoshop.
Took me around 2 hours to complete.

16 Likes

Nice! What modeling program are you using? And are you using a native renderer, or something else?

thanks! i used 3dmax to make my mesh then imported it to a game called IMVU where i tried everything on their avatars.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Max is on my list of programs to learn; it seems really powerful. How long have you been using it?

Holy smokes this is freakin’ awesome.

I’ve been using it for around 4 years on and off since it’s super expensive if you don’t have an educational license. I think understanding how it works isn’t the hardest part but becoming familiar with the software and not having to check tutorials all the time is really hard. I’m not a pro at all and there are still things i struggle with depending on what i’m making.

Thanks!

Better name Slice and Dice Alpha

Very nice! I am a modo user myself – its tools and workflow seem to fit my brain better than other packages I’ve played with. I’m terrible with modeling people/characters, though, so that makes your project even more awesome in my eyes. :sunglasses:

Thanks! I was actually considering giving Modo a try at some point cause a lot of people say it’s a lot better than 3dsmax.

1 Like

Looks like more like terminator Alpha

1 Like

what would make her more “ride or die”?

I do not think Ride or Die would fit alpha since she does not use some kind of vehicle unlike Skye or Baron Mech suits are technically vehicles. I think Joule would be more fitting for a Ride or Die skin :^)

2 Likes

I was going for the same vibe as RoD Skye and SD Taka and since both of the titles didn’t fit, I just went with the one that fit slightly more.

I was thinking more like that robot girl from NieR: Automata

4 Likes

Slice and dice alpha is a better name

Why not just slice and dice alpha lol

because she’s not about to make an omelet :flicker:

She looks great. Mechanical and female at the same time.

Do you know big hero 6? Give her a gogo tomago vibe to make her ride or die. Or even better like a transformers animated bike.

Giving her a chain weapon with a spinning chakram on the edge instead of a sword. The chakram will turn into a wheel.

Or like Arcee

1 Like

bALALALALA â € â € â € â € â € â € â € â € â € â € â €

1 Like

sounds like something from a cheap ripoff of VG.