Renegades is an amazing team to watch right now

Can you find us the drafts with the correct match? Would be interesting to see pick and ban in 5v5.

I suspect glaive celeste are meta. Vox ban gwen ban. Grace ban or pick. Ozo pick. BF pick. Alpha ban.

Vox is worse!
Alpha is deadlier than koshka.

Afraid not - most there werenā€™t screenshots of - just written in Line.

I didnā€™t do the drafts myself - just had input in them - the drafts were usually done by Tezza, Snk and Spaghetti.

There was a high priority from our opponents on banning Fortress and Rona - which is how Gwen kept getting through I guess.

In general we rate Vox lower than Gwen - he id definitely strong but we can dive him and destroy him with single target damage.

Celeste is not meta in our books - she needs a comp formed around her as she is so vulnerable to dive that its hard to keep her alive. Glaive is fine, but not at the top of our jungle priority list nor lane list. Koshka and Krul are higher in the jungle, as is Alpha. In the top lane where you might park Glaive, Grumpjaw and Rona just do a better job of stalling the lane.

3 Likes

Could you elaborate on hero viability. It intrigues me that you too list Krul as very strong. Is it his speed and sustain?

Which CP users are viable in lane if you feel Celeste is too vulnerable and Vox can be collapsed on. Both sibilings have safety measures build in.

How would you rate Joule and Ozo?

Speed, sustain but most of all his early game presence particularly when ganking, in the jungle and that he works as a fairly good Koshka counter.

CP Vox is definitely good - I just rate WP Gwen as a higher priority.
In mid we like CP Vox, Samuel, Varya, Skye at the moment.

Joule and Ozo are both heroes who I think are perfectly good, very viable heroes but again we would usually prefer to draft other heroes in their roles before them.

1 Like

Is there also a sleeper hero? Sleeper OP just underused? Or used in another way.

1 Like

A number I think.
Grumpjaw for example is quite strong.
Flicker as well.

Those are quite meta at the moment or do you mean CP flicker.

I see several heroes almost every match.

Fortess vox koshka I see every match

Top 10 Anime Betrayals?
(30 characters)

Iā€™m a fan of Skye but have found her difficult to use in 5v5 especially in the mid lane. Obviously her mobility is key but in team fights I find space hard to findā€¦ perhaps itā€™s just me.

Thoughts on midlane? Lot of people saying should be left for a CP hyper carry, would have thought Celeste would work well given her range but appreciate her mobility could be a problem.

Interesting that fortress is being banned, his ability to dive can be brutal and he doesnā€™t appear to need much DMG output to be a threat.

We have tended to put a cp hyper carry in mid - I donā€™t think it has to be restricted to that though a weapon power hero is fine as long as they have decent clear and you have a cp mage in top I think.

2 Likes

How would you name CP Kestrel? Not exactly a mageā€¦

CP Sniper okay too?