Proposed community project - voice lines

In the original forums several people tackled and abandoned projects to capture all the Vainglory Hero voice lines into one place.

See for example Moalze’s version here: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/114112/

We could use the new Wiki feature to work on this together and make a complete, updated and ongoing list of voice lines.

Let me know if you would be keen on contributing to this project and if enough people are interested I will set up a wiki for it and we can get going!

5 Likes

Those threads were never formatted well, so the idea of wikis is really good for things like this. I’d love to contribute especially to this topic. :heart:

This is now an active project here:

Update - I have added all of the voice lines on the first of three threads included - “Vainglorious Documentations” by Moalze.

Anyway i’m new to forum and barely know a thing how to
like… how to edit the thread?
and make that ehh what is it again? a tray? i mean that “show more” thingy

anyway i suggest some voiceline of churnwalker on my reply
need further detail tho like, when he’s dead, or his taunt

There is a Youtuber by the name of alhuntervg or something who’s been recording the voice lines for the heroes, I suggest to give him a look. Also, I seem to have a requirement of 30 words to reply, still need help guys?

1 Like

Should be 30 characters - not words. The more help the merrier - that sounds like an excellent resource.

I think you need to hit trust level 1 to get edit rights to wiki’s - but when you have that you just click the pencil at the top of the post and select to edit it.