Prestige Edition: Pulsefire Thresh

This is one of those cases where great effects meet a horrific model…

Every time I look at the model, I see a Owl faced humanoid with spaghetti/ribbon hair. All the particles are nice but I just cant with the model.

Hopefully they change it cuz the community doesnt think this is prestige worthy…

Assuming this is a leak, yes? (Since there’s nothing at all on official channels.) Please make that clear in your title and post, if so.

Nope. Not at all.

Skin Spotlights has been a partner with LoL and Riot for a long long time. Im surprised you don’t know this well known YT channel… :celeste:

But to what you said, SkinSpotlight has early access to most of the pbe content and stuff.

He’s a affiliate too so Riot allows him to do such as well.

I know all about that channel, actually. But as there’s been no official announcement and the footage is from the PBE, it’s best considered a leak, imo.

The general policy here is (and has always been) that unannounced content needs to be labeled as such. I know we don’t have a Broken Pipe for the League section, but I’m about to fix that.

Idk how to consider what is truely a leak when it comes to LoL.

Since they already have the PBE with unreleased content, I dont really see it as a leak since they upload it themselves.

Though the splash art of True Damage Senna that was unintentionally uploaded seemed like a real leak since they immediately took it down.

Ex: image

Maybe make a new section in the broken pipe for LoL leaks if u feel so?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Riot Broken Pipe