Pokemon: Gotta Catch 'Em All

S C E P T I L E ftw I don’t know what you guys are talking about.

1 Like

Sceptile, Empoleon and Charizard will forever be the best 3 starter designs from each type imo until proven otherwise with future starters.

Greninja, Incineroar, and perhaps Decidueye

also known as a frog with a tongue birth defect, a furry wrestler and the only good starter from gen 7 x) all jokes aside i think every single starter has its charms (yes, even Meganium).

No Meganium is just terrible in all aspects.

Meganium is better than Typhlosion don’t @ me.

In this case, same. I do like competitive battles, but I always bass my fave Mons on looks. Samurott is my all time fave, and I really loved Turtwig (and his whole line) as a starter. Serperior is a cool mon too tho. And quite OP competitively.

Yeah because everyone loooooves a bunch of triangles put together :roll_eyes: :joy:

Please, people. You can’t tell me any starter is cuter than Squirtle/Charmander and that any is cooler than Charizard. Gen 1 has to have the best starters. Venasuar brings it down a bit, but Bulbasaur is a BA and Charizard and Blastoise… Enough said.

So you’re telling me the best starter isn’t Infernape. Smh.

no love for totodile? How sad.

Totodile is up there. 3rd cutest. Really 2nd. Charmander and Squirtle are 1a and 1b. Infernape is cool, but he’s got nothing on Charizard. Sorry, boss. It’s an objejctive truth! =P

Y’all know Electabuzz is the strongest Pokemon ever, right? He was the original Pokemon that couldn’t say his own name xD

Electabuzz is the man. 100%. Well played, sir. Well played.

1 Like

I was just joking but he actually is my favorite Pokemon. I tend to gravitate towards lightning types in general.

Oh now you’ve done it. You had some brownie points, and then you lost them. Lightning type!? They’re called “electric” pokemon. C’mon, man! Nah, he is awesome. Despite my adoration for Charizard, fire comes third on my list. 1) Ghost 2) Electric 3) Fire … water type is right after that. I love Golduck, Lapras, and Vaporeon. Jolteon is also a beast.

Just beat Yellow. First round through in a while. 91 pokemon caught - not bad! My team was: Gyrados, Venusaur, Blastoise, Sandslash, Jolteon, Charizard. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting it, but Jolteon and Sandlash were OP in that run. Everyone else fell short every battle.

I never played anything past the originals with 150-151 but Charizard was forever my starter pokemon. The first time I got in trouble at school was because my gameboy turned on in my backpack somehow and started playing Pokemon Red super loud lol

Hopefully your class greeted the music with a round of applause. Yeah, I like Gen1 the best. I may try to find an emulator version to try fire red or leaf green, the apparent remakes of gen 1 (same game, but improved soundtrack, artwork, and battle sequences).