Please share with me music you are interested in, or have always loved

I have such an eclectic taste in music. I also tend to pick up individual songs rather than artists, so it’s always hard to reccomend music.

All time favorite albums

Villains - Queens of the Stone Age
Human - Three Days Grace.
Bounce into The Music - SIAMES
Headspace - Issues

All time favorite songs

So Long the Buildup - Royal Tusk
Sunflower - Rex Orange County
Coma - Issues

Songs on repeat

A Mask of My Own Face - Lemon Demon
Stoned, Alone - Teenage Wrist
Holy Dove and acoustic version - Civil Twilight (both equally fantastic)
Happy Idiot - TV On The Radio
W.W.H. - MainMan
Andromeda - Airospace

Specific artists

Mother Mother
Queens of the Stone Age
Civil Twilight
Highly Suspect
Issues

I don’t expect anyone to actually listen to all these, but if anyone wants more, I have a lot of songs saved.

1 Like

My music taste is a very mixed bag, but I prefer songs that are soft on the ears. That rules out heavy metal and any sort of ‘hardcore’ edm. I do enjoy the lighter side of these genres a lot, mainly J-rock and the jazzier side of EDM, such as

ZAQ - The last proof
Sugar Beats - Pretty young things
Nzoomie - Turn back the time
Steelix - Lay it down

Now you might be able to tell that a bunch of people will not recognise those names and songs, as they aren’t pop stars. This is because it is OF MY OPINION that pop music are almost all worthless pandering schlock which barely qualify and most of it is relies upon EDM as a crutch, hoping the numerous echoed lyrics can hold your attention. There are exceptions to this, of course. Imagine dragons I find acceptable, and Bruno Mars has such a nice voice that I find it hard to hate his songs.

So, my next recommendation from me to whoever is reading this (because let’s be honest, I’m trying to sell you my music taste) is FUSQ. Most of the songs in FUSQs library are lyric less, well constructed adorable sounds that create a song. A little like Snails House, but less popular. Go listen to it.

On the calmer end, I also enjoy chilled rap, and well… chill music in general. If you check anything out from my suggestions, check these ones out.
Afternoon X Love-SadKid X Laine - Summer summer sweet
Tennyson - Body language
P-Holla - Do it for the love

Also CAZZETTE, Caravan Palace and PLVTINUM are amazing too, but those are more popular ones so… yeah.

Also Kurosai is god

I was waiting for you to link some weird af shit, but I guess not.

1 Like

Those are only for the eyes of the ascended.

Xyaro is our queen, and she rules with the vigor of a ferocious mountain cat.

1 Like

In love with a ghost - anything by this guy.