People giving up

When people troll with the “we need vision” ping, I throw flares over them for the rest of the match…and let them die…and throw a flare or scout cam over their body.

So you fight trolling with trolling back that is great way to combat it

Edit: sarcasm level is high if it doesn’t translate to everyone

1 Like

Yes. Counter trolling is hilarious…

Yeah, it’s especially hilarious for the other 4-8 players.

Anyway, I agree with Glowarm here on the superscout. I kinda main roam Lyra and I almost always buy it either second or third. Some players even advocate rushing it in soloQ.

A very important thing you need to do to get ahead of the enemy is stealing jungle farm. The buffs and regens are incredibly strong, so you by stealing them you not only get the buff of yourself, you also deprive the enemy of such an advantage.

I’ve been whatching a lot of pro play lately and noticed that invasions really win games. As in, if you don’t invade your jungler will starve. That’s why the superscout is important because it counters enemy invasions while also making your own invasions more safe. So even though it’s not a really an offensive item but it still allows you to be agressive around the jungle.

4 Likes

For 3v3, I’ve gotten to a point where I immediately mute everyone upon the start of the match.

1 Like

It’s better than Contraption. I always buy it as Captain, but you’re right, unless there’s a stealth hero or two, it’s a fourth or fifth pick.

Missing a tick imo vision is so important early game…

Yes but a saw saying we need vision with unused scout cams needs to just leave

Agreed but SEMC is very lazily_hands off when it comes to trying to get this information in front of players. I wish they would spend a little effort in their social campaigns with content that is spreading good information about gameplay rather than silly quizzes and whatnot that have little to nothing to do with the game itself.

2 Likes

Yeah saw in 5v5 can piss off in draft, always terrible low skill tier players who pick him…

They can’t even fix social content in the game what makes you think they care about anything social in the digital social age

1 Like

I’ve banned SAW in the past just to stop my allies from picking him.

1 Like

Problem is you could leave a saw master in the dust

I see you are a man of taste, much like myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.