Patch 3.4 Bug Hunt

We used to tell videovillain the bugs and he then tell the team to reproduce them , iam a soloq player so i dont have people to test with them in practice , i just report what i see , i once reported a drifting dark bug before samuel get his drifting dark bug which was probably hard to reproduce , it was samuel vs reza abilities could make drifting dark dissappear , i didnt take it serious and just told videovillain , then after a month or 2 , samuel started to get bugged drifting dark not moving .

And cams in 3v3 are easy to destroy , you can flare and destroy the cam even after the flare gone , which not happening in 5v5 you shouldnt be able to destroy a cam without vision letting you see it at the moment .

T2 and 3 boots not having the +1 out of combat movement speed or simply the time it takes to get that is too long (I felt super sluggish buying the T2 boots today)

I’m rank 5 but I am shown as rank 4

Not going to argue with you, just telling you what they request every time someone reports a bug without any evidence to support it.

1 Like

The loading screen shows your highest tier achieved LAST season. Were you Tier 5 last season?

1 Like

Ran into a bug yesterday where the current was not able to Target me and my teammate when we were inside the range. Is still showed agro and the red Target line was on me also

Happened after one of my other teammates, krul, dived the enemy killed him and got out and me and my other teammate were inside the turrent range when it happened

Why would it show something from last season

As someone on Reddit also said this could possibly be a visual bug on the client side. We had a couple of them in this update one being that everyone has ~5000 essence according to the ‘Inventory’ system but when they really don’t (real essence value could be seen in skin tab).

They might have coded it so that every time you see that dodge warning it is set to penalize you in most cases where you are actually not being penalized. That might have to do with server latency and your own personal connection to the game. Dodging still comes with LPQ so if people are losing consistently 25 ELO because of people dodging then they should have LPQ as well, if they really did lose that ELO, which I believe they didn’t. LPQ is a pretty strict system that even in cases where you get a couple of thumbs down from a party or something you still won’t be placed there unless if you have gotten thumbs down consistently.

TLDR: How this explains why SEMC can’t replicate the bug? It is because they just have better connection and are probably closer to the servers that anyone else will ever be. Less time for the server to just assume that “x” will happen because “y” happened.
Why SEMC can’t find the problem in player’s ELO history? Because it is visual and only on the client side.
I’m not really a tech person so I say not to take all of that information with a grain of salt but instead a couple of cups of salt. I feel like what I said is a logical explanation for the issue but I could be wrong and SEMC is just trying to deprive us of ELO. Or our ELO is just magically disappearing because of those lucky individuals that get multiple Spoils of War.

Because SEMC doesn’t have the technology yet to update the “title card” being displayed consistently, that is probably why the feel as having one “title card” for 3 months is a good thing.

Although I feel as if they are making progression towards updated “title cards” as can be seen by the Leaderboard, although the Top 100 in NA and the Guild Event Leaderboard is garbo (My guild is like 8k while people who have 4k are on it).

1 Like

Queue screen of death from the first day of update is back (in NA).

I accidentally found a bug with the “Hoard” quest, as well as the hero-specific version of it, a while ago. I had to do a little testing with it to confirm it though. Anyways, the quest can actually be completed in 5v5 practice and because you’re given 30k gold at the start, it gets completed instantly.

Lol, that’s a good one! Don’t know that it’s been reported yet …

It’s free stuff for no effort at all, so I’m not complaining

lol~! and I thought completing that in blitz was easy enough. Nope~! there’s an even easier way~! lol~!

Anyway, I noticed 3.4.2 hotfix is out… There’s not much description, except “squash bugs”… anyone have any insight into the details?

small but easy fix imo

To recreate what im talking about is on the said heros, buy journey boots and pulseweave.

Skins like Ride/Fly or Die have glitches where the keep doing wierd things such as flipping constantly or reverting back into the walking animations.

I wish the skins would stay in the running animation due to the already high movement speed but the game seems not to like it

edit: i wrote in a rush so please do tell me if u need clarification

That is just how it works cause tier7 get demoed yo either tier 5 or 6 which can get problematic cause then people will think you are a complete noob. Bug this not the case if you were tier 5 last season as you just get demoted to tier 4 and can easily climb back to your original tier

The hero swap still removes set skins.
It is super annoying…

yep and that makes me feel like a noob

1 Like