Patch 3.10 sneak peek

When is 4.0 supposed to be coming?

No one knows but if i was to take a guess it would be at the end of this season

Ceo said next week (Idk if thats the end of the season tho)

Next week for patch 3.10 not 4.0

3 Likes

I thought they said 4.0 starts when VG goes cross-platform to PC and Console s

Agree completely. The only way they will change the meta is if they edit the map!!!

1 Like

I remember reading from them, they consider jungle monsters reposition and even possible map layout changes… sooo we will see.

1 Like

just delete mid lane already… it makes vg’s map very generic. change it to be part of jungle and add an object of contest in the middle

2 Likes

Delete the one balanced role? Why the hell? Never heard anyone complain about it ever so far. Top, bot and jungle are screwed because of jungle. Why would you change the 1 thing that works?

5 Likes

for the sake of “not-generic”

5v5 with massive jungle and only 2 lane
3 lane is what popular (and generic) moba concept…

1 Like

pretty often because usually I’m the one who’s the feeder :rofl:

I dont see anything wrong with not being original. As long as you add your own twists too

2 Likes

Change something that works just to be different…? Don’t change what works. Other MOBAs have bot and top too. Why change the one that’s healthy? That seems like you just desperately wanna be different for no reason. Being different doesn’t mean better.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think they hoped to fix it with numbers changes which in fairness looked like it would work at the time. Now that 3.8-9 have proven that approach doesn’t work they will most certainly try some actual changes to get the heroes into the roles they want them.

They now have an idea of how they want the map to play, and I think it’s a good one. Duo mid, solo side lanes and roaming jungle is a really clean and unique meta layout. The issue is implementing it in the simplest most open way possible, the worst thing a game can do is force something on players limiting choices.

If we have multiple viable and fun jungle items for example it wouldn’t be forcing in my opinion. If that is what you mean, not sure exactly.

Jungle items? What? No, no, no. Get back to the basics. Don’t mirror the map. Make each team’s jungle a bit more challenging for the other team to access. This will create a more pure jungler role and avoid the constant 1v2/1v-3 top lane conundrum.

Please nerf the captains a bit! Primarily Lorelai, Churn, and Yates.

I have to disagree, none of the changes made me think those problems would be fixed, more like the opposite, every time I saw the changes I though it would become worse, and I was right.

Guys, lorelai getting nerfed confirmed, and so is WP ardan.

1 Like

To be fair, a lot of people liked the item changes and new heroes, as well as the powering up of captains. It’s the recent number changes that have been pretty harsh. Captains are now too powerful, some items are also too powerful or too underpowered, and some heroes haven’t been balanced enough in general compared to others. They’ve been doing a lot of good things. They just need to figure out their numbers better in relation to actual gameplay.

People like =/= solving the problems. None of the changes made me think it would solve anything. I did like the rb changed (not the last one though) despite it needing a little buff (before), but it wouldn’t solve anything, and it didn’t.