Ozo skills kit rework?

Bad move SEMC. Not many people found it funny. Unless there is something coming up after this that we dont know yet.

I think itā€™s hilarious. Aside from generating discussion and hype it shows that SEMC is hip with the community memes and still up for joking around. If it really is something big like a rework then yeah that spotlight is confusing, but itā€™s probably the legendary skin everyoneā€™s been whining about for years and theyā€™re excited to show it off.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking know too but a legendary skin isnā€™t worth showing off an old hero like theyā€™re new. I think Ozo is really about to have one of the best skins in the game, especially since there have been leaks of him having a staff. So Iā€™m guessing SEMC made an Skin where he changes weapons therefore changing his model a bit and they must find it really exciting. But itā€™s honestly not worth the hype but then again SEMC also hyped up Appleā€™s Ad that I believe isnā€™t helping SEMC so they just hype up anything now.

Someone said ā€œOk now this is becoming annoying and not funny anymoreā€

REDDIT BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED: OZO NO SKIN OZO NO SKIN OZO SKIN WHEN PLEASE OZO SKIN WHERE??

SEMC HQ: It was funny at the beginning but now itā€™s just annoying.

This community had it coming tbh. But I mean they only have 3 more days to use this joke and the community was able to do it for a year lol.

3 Likes

SEMC about to release Tier 4 skins or something

2 Likes

Ultimate Skin

I think it is a social media disaster for a company that already holds a bad reputationā€¦ I find nothing about this funny at allā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah same knowing this is about to be just some stupid skin. Im really not about to care what SEMC hype up anymore. First the Ad now this? Ha SEMC really like killing their own game.

Wizard of oz flying monkey? Those tags are horrible

Welp, I didnā€™t think they could make Ozo any uglier ā€¦ I was wrong :ozo:

1 Like

I actually like it. A purple monkey with wings? not ugly at all. It has a certain charm about him. I canā€™t wait to see the animations.

2 Likes

Lol ā€¦ de gustibus non disputandum est, as they say.

Iā€™m sure the people who are Ozo mains will love it ā€¦ all 7 of them. :gwenrainbowbarf:

3 Likes

Iol, i literally tried to pronounce that phrase out loudā€¦ how do you even say that unless youā€™re fluent in french / similar language.

Ozo is my worst heroā€¦ but this might just make me want to play him. lol

Itā€™s Latin: day GOO-stee-boos non diss-pew-TAWN-dem esst would be an acceptable way to pronounce it.

BTW

Six years of Latin in school finally worth something ā€¦

1 Like

I love ugly moba heroes <3 more more more