Overwatch League Season 2

spitfirelogo SPITFIRE WIN 3-1 !!

OWL Standings After Week 2 of Stage 1:

NYXL are crushing it again so far this season, but after dominating the regular season last year, they fell apart. Vancouver and Paris look formidable in their OWL debut. My boys (London) played MUCH better in their latest match, so hopefully they can move up into the stage playoffs!

Also, how awesome is it to NOT see Shanghai in last place!??

Sixth and coming for that top four spot #RiseTogether :sunglasses:

Although it is pretty cool to see Vancouver looking badass

1 Like

For @Lebatron and anyone else interesting in watching OWL – this is a really GREAT explainer!

1 Like

Even in heels, Soe is so little!!! :new_heart:

Mah bois won 2-1! (Game 2 / Numbani was a 3-3 draw!!)

soe%20like

I can die happy now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is this still going on!? I am scrolling down on ESPN’s main page. I got to the ESports section. There is a live boradcast of the Vancouver Titans vs the Los Angeles Valiant. So cool to see ESports on ESPN!

Just below it, a headline reading “Ninja Fails to Qualify for Fortnite World Cup” - there’s a world cup to Fortnite? Oy vey (for some reason, I just don’t like Fortnite).

Anyway, cool stuff going on with some ESports!

1 Like

Yes! In fact, there’s quite a ways left to go in the season! We’re currently about to start Week 4 of Stage 3, meaning there are 2 weeks left before the Stage 3 playoffs. The big news this past week was that Vancouver finally lost (to the Valiant – the match you mentioned that was on ESPN!), so they’re no longer atop the standings. (NYXL is now in first place by virtue of remaining undefeated in this stage.)

Also, there’s one more stage to go before the Grand Finals at the end of September – those are being held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. (You can buy tickets here if you’re interested!) The winning team will take home $1.1 million!

1 Like