Over a Years Worth of Grinding

Nice! I love Fortress’s rare. Flick’s legendary is awesome too.

I find Joule to have on of the best rare talents. That passive armor and shield buff is ridiculous and I love jumping around the map.

I need to unlock all/more heroes before I invest in talents again.

Great job!

Kestrel R is pretty bad for teamfighting but it absolutely disgusting when it comes to objective rushing. I dislike objective rushers because they have little counterplay and are toxic af though, so I like a challenge :slight_smile:

Something that people might not know is that Talents that drop from Chests and appears in the Market rotation is that they are entirely based on heroes that player has unlocked.

If you really want Talents for a specific set of heroes, it is best to not unlock a lot of heroes. That way, the pool of Talents that the system draws upon to give to the player is limited and increases the chances that the Talents you want to drop/appear more often.

Kestrel Rare is an objective taking machine.

It’s cheesy to rush objectives, cause players rarely expect it.

It’s a fair play, but the points rewards are probably a bit high.

So, I thought I’ll ask this - which heroes based on my stats on VGPro and what Talents they have should I farm their Talents for?

Ah, soon four slots shall give me Glory only and the occasional Legendary Talent coin.

I have about 1600 gwen coins cos i main gwen. Is that enough for max rare talent? Never bothered upgrading her talents.

You need 2,262 Rare Talent coins to max a Rare Talent.

3 Likes

Today’s haul.

Quite lucky I must say.

I finally got my third maxed Rare Talent! Ardan’s of course.

#SoonToWreckOthersHehehe

So, just before the end of 2018, I have:

• 3 maxed Rare Talents (Ardan, Flicker Fortress).
  • 3 maxed Legendary Talents (Flicker, Fortress, Vox).

Now I can get 14 to 56 Glory (one Rare Talent coin is equal to 7 Glory) from three drops of the Daily Talent Chest with the occasional multiple of 330 Glory (the value of one Epic coin) if an Epic Talent drops in for the maxed out ones.

The Talent sets aside from Ardan’s are:

The closest to completion! Soon I shall Flicker my way to the top by being a versatile annoyance! Muahaha!

The epic Talent may not say ‘Mastered’, but its coin count is maxed. I just have to get a few thousand Glory to max it :stuck_out_tongue:

Second closest after Flicker, but I feel like he’s becoming less and less valuable because he’s nerfed too hard.

Currently farming Lorelai’s Talents cause she’s OP and I find her fun to play even without using her busted status.

May or may not change depending on how the next patch changes things up.

If you ever use that Arden talent against my team or I…

I shall find a way to thanos snap you out of this world.

Obviously Im joking but they should really rework the talent system to be more balanced with itself. Ex being Lance rare isnt equal with Petal rare

Yeah. Some Talent sets have very differing value in relation to what the Talent’s rarity is.

As for Ardan’s Talents… hehehe!

We might not even meet if we are on different servers (I’m on the SEA server).

By the way, you should see this in action. It was brutal.

I see this Guild in my games pretty often. Usually a three man party of high level but not expected Talents (as in not the common Blitz meta Talents) and of various levels of hero mastery.

Random facts for my Talent Grind Game.

I need:

• 9 Epic and 12 Legendary Talent Coins for Ardan,
  • 2 Legendary Talent Coins for Flicker,
  • 5 Legendary Talent Coins for Fortress, and
  • 329 Rare and 10 Legendary Talent Coins for Vox…

…in order to make them reach the ‘MASTERED’ level.

Additionally, I need 210,100 Glory to level them up once all Coin quotas are met.

This is calculated without taking into account what the fifth choice may be and what amount of Coins and Glory that fifth hero may require.

Guess we’ll wait and see! This might take another year I suppose.

Hopefully, SEMC makes some adjustments to Talents for heroes I like and reduce the overall Glory cost for Talents.