Other Stuff We Do

XENOOOBLADDEEEEEE PFP YASSSSSSS :heart_eyes::star_struck:

This text will be blurred

1 Like

I’m joining med school next month, so finishing up on my grind to Vainglorious before I quit (if I even can lol). Pretty excited :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would say that would mean @hazeleyes is a master of crossword puzzles, Sudoku and Many of those cryptic word games.

I’m working to become a child and adolescent clinical psychologist. I play almost every instrument in a marching band, concert band, or orchestra setting, along with piano. I’m obnoxiously good with people, I hike a lot, and I have a unhealthy obsession with moose and skittles, although separately.

Also @NinjaBryden , I feel proud that I can attach an essay to an email, much less do anything actually tech savvy.

5 Likes

I am relieved to learn that these are separate interests … :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m in Senior High under the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) strand. We don’t get to pick our subjects, only a group of subjects. I want to be a doctor (yup, seems vague- but I’m leaning towards being a cardiologist or a … kidney-ogist ), and I’ll be taking up Medical Technology as my premed course.

I finally reached VG a month or 2 ago, so I can finally quit in peace if I needed to.

I don’t do much besides draw stuff, play mobile games, browse Twitter, and watch Youtube. I appreciate graphic design, and I like to do UI mockups and infographics.

4 Likes

I’m into knowledge.
Any form, any way as long as it adds stuff to my memory.

I hold onto almost anything I ever hear, see or read. I have no special interests because I love a wide variety of arts, crafts and knowledge on any subject (except for mechanical/electrical stuff or sports).

Anything that has had any remote effect on history I find interesting.

I love picking peoples brains for all they have to offer and make what they know my own.

I used to Major in English but had to quit.

I know this isn’t exactly on topic but I liked the dialogue and wanted to mingle even though I don’t meet the set criteria.

4 Likes

Im on the strand STEM… I’m striving to be a doctor…(i know thats weird coincedence @Xhaos ) …but im leaning more on pharmacology or maybe a Chemical engineer…

I started playing this game since skye or ozo (can’t remember :smile: ) and still playing it i guess…

I love to do art. mostly by drawing
Play some instruments (guitar,ukelele etc.)
And…oh i like reading…(or atleast i used to i haven’t had time to read) Aaaand…thats kinda it.

2 Likes