Origns idris

can someone attach a pic orign idris here as I can’t update at the moment

1 Like

Best i can do

1 Like

I just hope it has some nice effects and not just model changes.

P.S I have both the idris skins as I main him.

2 Likes

It’s the original Idris art, but reworked? That’s actually quite cool.

Nevermind, they made him red and gave him different headgear.

Double-edit: Maybe “Origin Idris” is a double entendre and this is actually the original concept, and the Idris we have now is the rework? :thinking:

Whatever, I really like it.

Edit 3: …I might have been right.

2 Likes

so what does that even mean. Don’t tell me they just changed the clothing.

I will like to have a star wars themed idris skin with both light and dark side skins.

2 Likes

I just have the horus because i enjoy egyptian themed things. I thought about maining him but how i enjoy him people think i am trolling

Anakin and darth vader i love it

1 Like

Look at the art that you posted, then look at the original art for Idris:

Color change and hat change wow kinda lazy it better have awesome effects and new voice lines

there is hardly any difference. The new skin is just re colour of original. It will be a waste of opals to buy it unless it has effects

4 Likes

See my reply above. It may actually be a bit deeper than we think!

1 Like

Oml this is the first I’ve seen on this and I want it so bad

1 Like

@dream look at this

4 Likes

Hmm hero mastery? Maybe hopefully

No pls ;-;
It would be fine if they did it for all the heroes at once (which is very unlikely at this point), but having it for Idris only rn would just make the hero selection a battle to see who can instalock Idris the fastest for the skin.

1 Like

I could see them slowly implementing it like that. I hope it doesn’t cause instalockfest though

Well if this is how they’re doing it, I’m gonna have to work on my Ozo instalocking skills

1 Like

I’m liking these new ways to get skins!

1 Like

Doesn’t anyone notice how his eyes don’t glow? I believe it ties to the man he was before the churn infected him.

hence “origin

8 Likes

His stance is slightly higher too

How’d you get the colored version? I just found about it today.