Old devices crash problem

I think I said before in the bug thread that Iam having crashing problems , and I’ve seen people afk in streams and my games and I myself my teammates probably seen me afking because of the crashing problem .

I was checking Reddit after this glass door thing and found this thread :

What actually bothered me is not the problem itself but the people in this thread , the CEO himself when he announced the 5v5 he said it’s going to be playable on the same devices , and vainglory still available in these devices , so you can’t blame the device , you blame semc and tell them to fix the problem , I don’t care if they going cross platform , they promised all devices they stick to all devices , we are the mobile gamers , we shouldn’t be ignored , because I don’t see vainglory status mentioning this problem.

I think what this problem can cause is more frustration for other players because they going to play with people afk suddenly in the middle of fight , they have no idea if it’s vainglory on their device or server connection problem so they keep playing hoping the game will get fixed by itself .

What I really don’t like is how they said Vainglory would still be playable on the same old devices, when adding in more content, ect, eventually will slow down processes enough to the point where it’s unplayable.
Don’t get me wrong, they certainly can optimize stuff as best as they can so old devices can still play on it, but eventually they’ll have to upgrade said old devices if more content is to be added.
I’ve also been having those issues as well and I can only assume it’s SEMC’s side as my device and connections are fine.

VG is a lot heavier nowdays vs when 5vs5 released. It gradually got more demanding and now I feel the difference is quite absurd almost (on all gfx presets). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well they said the evil engine is good and let them make vainglory playable in all devices , I think it’s krul responsibility in their team and I don’t know why it’s ignored , we aren’t talking about some weird devices , we talking about what vainglory made for in the first place which is IOS , this is the side effect of going cross platform and they are not talking about it , I read in their help center website they knew about 5v5 crashing problem on old devices and they said they working on a fix that’s in 3.9 update , the newest updates are effecting the old devices m especially this one , I think I crashed 3-4 times in a 5v5 game , crashed once in a 3v3 game .