Oh my gaud! [Flying Monkey Ozo]

Ozo looks so ugly urghhhhhh

5 Likes

I want to see it’s animations, they can be awesome, but I don’t quite like the splash art either.

At least be happy that he got a skin after such a long time. His previous skin looked like he stole ringo’s clothes from his tier 1 skin

3 Likes

I don’t like Ozo in general so for me is not important, though I’m curious to see what they’ve done. What I’m waiting for is a Samuel skin, who at this point seems like ozo (no legendary skin yet? Only 2 skins after 2 years?).

I’ve never liked much of anything about Ozo – his in-game model, his back story, his kit, his voice lines, his splash art, his skins …

This particular skin doesn’t make that any better – when I saw The Wizard of Oz for the first time as a kid, the giant flying monkeys freaked me out. SEMC, this is not helpful to my psyche.

7 Likes

Ya’ll trolling this forums arn’tcha… where’s all the art lovers? that detail… that shading… the contrast between colors… the out - of - focus background juxtaposition-ed against the sharp wings and face…

C’mon now… I can’t be alone in this… this is art~!!!

9 Likes

It’s well done, yes, but I don’t like it.

2 Likes

Good thing SEMC released this subpar skin for Ozo. I didn’t want to have to waste any money. It’s funny SEMC doesn’t know how to promote content at all

Hmm. Not so bad. Except for the wings - so small, and not at all… potent. :see_no_evil:

Yeah even I wanted to be as big as they are in the movie the wizard of oz(the new one)

I see.

Ozo is so much of a meme, even smec creates ugly ozo skin.

I prefer broken arm ozo (t0) skin over this splash art.

1 Like

For me out of all 3 ozo splash arts this looks the best, despite it being oz themed it’s quite nice

1 Like

Actually kinda like the art and skin concept.

1 Like

Guarantee that its a Epic and will have Black Feathers on his Three Ringed Circus.

Honestly it looks ugly, hes no longer a monkey but looks like a gorilla instead

I like surrealism. This is way too much contrast much like expressionism…

Light vs dark splashed onto a monkey.

Going for a flying monkey skin is like the lowest they could go. Now all we need is a mermaid skin for Lorelai and that is the final nail in the coffin of what once was creativity.

One nail away from putting creativity 6 feet under. There I said it.

Ozo deserves better than this!

I don’t think the idea is bad. They wanted to make a reference to a popular film so I don’t see the problem in it. I just hate all the stupid “memes” they put out about Ozo thinking they’re funny.

1 Like

You’re not alone, I love everything about this skin. I want the lore so bad though…

I wonder who will be the Witch and Wizard of the series.

1 Like

Witch: Lyra/Celeste
Wizard: Reim? Reza? Sam? I expect Reim.

I like Celeste as the witch, like a role switch kind of thing. I really want to see Rona Dorothy and Fortress Toto most of all.

i think they could do malene as the good witch and the bad witch

any malene skin please

4 Likes