'Nightblade' Inara

The High Definition follow up teaser

1 Like

Who remembers the movie “avatar”? This is obviously a rip off from there. :stuck_out_tongue:
still looks cool tho

Looks like a relative of Illidan from Warcraft to me.

3 Likes

Does anyone else find the massive overlays SEMC has been using on the artwork since the UI got ruined redesigned to be poorly done? To my eye, they are hideous: they cover far too much of the image and draw way too much attention away from the art.

2 Likes

I noticed this from the free skins from reaching t6 rank
The free skins were part of a big picture , so I think semc starting to make a big pictures for different skins not just one and focusing on one skin from the big picture .

For example Inara could be fighting Skye and jumping over saw at the same time , and we only see Inara from the big picture .

Like that could mean less work on skins splash art quality , so they look bad compared to old ones , or someone could say different .

That seems like a very strong opinion… may I ask why?

Do we actually have the exact details of her somewhere? Everyone seems to know them but I can’t find them anywhere…

One word: Blackfeather.

1 Like

I cant wait to update my chart on what what Kensei Bf and Inara brings to the table.

Summary

If they were going to remove all the aspects on BFs kit, then they should have made him more like fiora imo smh

Yall need to stop talkin about Bf cuz my blood is starting to boil. :triumph:

3 Likes

fair enough

I know how you feel, he was one of my favourite heroes :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re absolutely unnecessary, they add nothing of value and by adding them they just detract from the image as a whole.

1 Like

Remember when SEMC used to do actual ingame sneak peak videos (Why so salty Lorelai/ with saw Sneak peak) and skin spotlight video?

The newer previews have barely any creativity.

Im sure that hipster skaarf can make a funny sneak peek vid with his skills. :triumph:

5 Likes

Sorry that I will mention it again, but BF in his true original form was so much fun to play both CP and WP… they should not have killed him, but balance him. Sure, it was going to be a lot harder every patch to make him not a little bit too strong or too weak, but atleast he was going to be fun to play in both cases… right now even if he is balanced, it’s a different hero basically and far less fun to use.

3 Likes

A stable working app would be a nice start… you can polish a pebble as long as you want but it won’t ever be as brilliant as a diamond.

The core game went to hell once 5v5 came. Game stability never ever returned after that.

Who cares for special effects when the game crashes and rubberbands? Not to mention the matchmaking…

They ditched their philosophy of building a great game and now we have nothing to look forward to.

Who is the leader of semc now?

2 Likes

Yeah they really did ditch there ideals. Before they would always talk about how they were never going to implament 5v5 when people would ask for it all the time back in 2015 and 2016. Then they started losing to other mobile mobas because they were focusing on monetizing the game instead of improving it and things took their place. Like I’ve said time and time SEMC did this to themselves, there was nothing another moba did to be better than them, SEMC decided to fail when they stopped improving gameplay.

4 Likes

This x 1000.

2 Likes

Money

this text will be a reminder to have a wonderful day

5 Likes

Heheheheheehhehehehehehehehrhrhrhe. Remember that he rose trail?

You mean lack there of?

The absence of money is leading them.