New T1, T2, Consumables emoji added

Hi hi!

Just posting to let everyone know we’ve added emoji for the T1, T2, and Consumable items (we only had T3 before). This should be really helpful for describing things like build order when adding tips and tricks in our #guides. (By the way, please add to the Inara one; I need help!)

T1
:vgitem_t1_bookofeulogies: :vgitem_t1_crystalbit: :vgitem_t1_energybattery: :vgitem_t1_flareloader: :vgitem_t1_hourglass: :vgitem_t1_lightarmor: :vgitem_t1_lightshield: :vgitem_t1_minionsfoot: :vgitem_t1_oakheart: :vgitem_t1_sprintboots: :vgitem_t1_swiftshooter: :vgitem_t1_weaponblade:

T2
:vgitem_t2_barbedneedle: :vgitem_t2_blazingsalvo: :vgitem_t2_chronograph: :vgitem_t2_coatofplates: :vgitem_t2_dragonbloodcontract: :vgitem_t2_dragonheart: :vgitem_t2_eclipseprism: :vgitem_t2_flaregun: :vgitem_t2_heavyprism: :vgitem_t2_heavysteel: :vgitem_t2_kineticshield: :vgitem_t2_lifespring: :vgitem_t2_luckystrike: :vgitem_t2_piercingshard: :vgitem_t2_piercingspear: :vgitem_t2_protectorcontract: :vgitem_t2_reflexblock: :vgitem_t2_scoutpak: :vgitem_t2_scouttuff: :vgitem_t2_sixsins: :vgitem_t2_stormguardbanner: :vgitem_t2_travelboots: :vgitem_t2_voidbattery: :vgitem_t2_warmail:

Consumables
:vgitem_consumable_flare: :vgitem_consumable_scouttrap: :vgitem_consumable_infusioncp: :vgitem_consumable_infusionwp: :vgitem_consumable_scoutcam: :vgitem_consumable_healingflask:

(You’ll notice that the flare gun is in there twice - not an accident. It’s a T1 item in 5v5, called Flare Loader, and a T2 in 3v3, called Flare Gun. Just added both for the sake of completeness!)

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Can we get pings here too? I feel like I’d spam the hell out of the Easter Pings.

3 Likes

I’ll try! SEMC’s pretty good with getting splash arts for us to make backgrounds/wallpapers with, but they’re slow on the draw with the pings.

2 Likes

I searched for them recently, 10x! :)))

1 Like

HipSkaar_Beersx200

:spring_cheers_1: :spring_cheers_2: :spring_cheers_3: :spring_happy_1: :spring_happy_2: :spring_happy_3: :spring_ok_1: :spring_ok_2: :spring_ok_3: :spring_sad_1: :spring_sad_2: :spring_sad_3: :spring_thumbsup_1: :spring_thumbsup_2: :spring_thumbsup_3:

:easter_cheers_1: :easter_cheers_2: :easter_cheers_3: :easter_happy_1: :easter_happy_2: :easter_happy_3: :easter_ok_1: :easter_ok_2: :easter_ok_3: :easter_sad_1: :easter_sad_2: :easter_sad_3: :easter_thumbsup_1: :easter_thumbsup_2: :easter_thumbsup_3:

5 Likes

image image

adorable.

6 Likes

M O A R P I N G S

:sunny_cheers_1: :sunny_cheers_2: :sunny_cheers_3: :sunny_happy_1: :sunny_happy_2: :sunny_happy_3: :sunny_ok_1: :sunny_ok_2: :sunny_ok_3: :sunny_sad_1: :sunny_sad_2: :sunny_sad_3: :sunny_thumbs_1: :sunny_thumbs_2: :sunny_thumbs_3:

1 Like

I was watching a vainglory match in twitch and one of the streamers teammates afked so the other guy pinged ok which is normal for us to ping after someone afk , but his ok was this :sunny_ok_1: which means our teammate is gone .