New spellfire

They don’t. … if they discs he be broken.

The munions don’t apply SF. It only works on her Ult. It has 3 charges, a low cooldown, and AOE which is enough to justify building it, imo.

Only Ultimate triggers SF… Is it worth? Why not buying SG instead?

1 Like

Petal Tangent:

I’m building SG, DE, SF in about that order. A second SG is really reasonable over a SF. The reason I like SF is her damage ratios are really low. Plus SF is going to put out 50 base damage at lvl 12 plus a minimum of 325 damage from those 3 items for 375 damage over 3 seconds.

A second SG has 60 more damage than SF which gives each munion 24 more damage and times 3 munions is 72 more damage. You also lose 42 damage on the Ult which times 3 explosions is 126, but it only takes one seed to proc mortal wounds.

With Taka and Koshka in every game, you can Ult once when they jump you to both heal and damage plus proc mortal wounds and burn. Both may run out of munion range reducing the munions’ effective damage, but they are going to take the burn damage and reduced healing. SF is guaranteed DoT in one Ult burst which is nice for a DoT hero.

I don’t like the early AC Petal build because early on her munion range is significantly longer than her AA range.

I am not agree with that. It is sure that SF is pretty strong, however, I would like a BM for my 3 CP item since you can makes 2 pets explodes to kill a carry instantly.

This is crazy good with Kestrel. When krul or reim is on the other team, deadly.

I like it, but I don’t feel like its 100% balanced.