New Skye Skin - Exoframe Skye

That naming though…

9 Likes

Like the skin, but the name is stupid. I also foresee a bunch of recolors of this in the future.

3 Likes

It reminds me a lot of Majora from Majora’s Mask (The legend of Zelda).

Hopefully she wont feel like T3 Skye with her slow bulkyness

Ha! I’ve always felt that way about her T3 skin – I played it a few times when I first got it, then switched back to her default skin until Ride or Die came out. Lol, I thought I was the only one who felt that way! :laughing:

1 Like

I wish I could get her t3. Would trade her RoD skin anytime for it. I actually prefer the bulkiness makes it feel so much more stable.

I miss when legendary actually used to signify quality, at least for a short period of time. We got skins like Tea Party Petal and Grace, Red Rona, and even Cat Skaarf (ignoring the chroma strategy for now), but some legendary skins aren’t even coming with new animations, let alone new sound effects. Most of these new skins have clearly had half of the usual effort put in. The Bear Joule skins use Snow Monster’s A animations and particle effects, T3 Joule’s B animation and particle effects, and base Joule’s Ult animation, and they want me to fork over twenty dollars for it?

4 Likes

Agree, legendary skins should be a complex new model, new effects and new sounds.

I really am confused on why you’re talking about what really is legendary quality on a on a thread like this… We didnt get no info on effect changes on any of the upcoming skins

I’m mentioning this because this skin doesn’t feel original nor worthy of legendary quality. It looks like something off of the original tier lineup, and I’m also not holding my breath for anything new as far as animations go.

The skin series was about Skye being a Jet Fighter pilot that does acrobatics in the sky. I really dont see this skin fitting into that line besided looking like she came from the anime Evangelion.

Well ok then :mask:

1 Like

Im really diggin this SA. It looks so gundam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Link to the above splash art RiseChu posted.

I wonder if Exoframe Skye will transform into a jet plane.

Then she can fly around like actual aircraft like her husband wirh his Ride or Die skin.

asuka%20fighting

Well, great … now all I can think of is Asuka. Not that that’s a bad thing …

3 Likes

Lol first thing I thought was, “It looks like anime skye.”

Now ride or die is a very high quality skin to surpass. We’ll have to wait and see

1 Like

yes, very gundam like… Anyone remember Teknoman ? or Tekkaman Blade in some countries.

reminds me of that.

I mean the coloration, not the actual shape of a actual gundam mech. :clown_face:

At this point Skye is going to be the new Celeste.

Interesting tid bit about this.

1 Like