New LoL team leaked? Predecessor of K/DA?

Im honestly confused. I hope Akali isnt in another band because that kinda destroys her being a band exclusive hero.

I am confusion :potoo:

It seems that I havent read the K/DA lore…


Consider the source of this info …

HEY! While 90% of reddit is toxic trash, the other 10% arent that bad surprisingly :sunny_sad_1:

The Dragalia Lost and Stardew Valley reddits are one of the most positive communites I have ever seen on reddit…

But yes, since this is all coming from a League reddit, I should take it with a bigger grain of salt :potoo:

1 Like