[New item] Contract Upgradable

Diamond Guard Contract:
Price for all contracts: 1550.
Passive: When a nearby ally kills a jungle monster or large lane minion, it heals you and your ally by 100 health each and 20 energy each. Moreover, when they kills enemy heroes, increase gold gain by 50% to both of you. That heroes will be marked and the next kill they make in 3 mins will provide them 50%% less gold.

OR AN ALTERNATING IDEA.

Passive: When a nearby ally kills a jungle monster or large lane minion, it heals you and your ally by 100 health each and 20 energy each. Moreover, when they kills enemy heroes, heals you and your ally by 33% of your max health and mana.

Godblood Contract
Activate: After a brief delay, nearby enemy heroes are marked for 3 seconds. The next basic attack from an ally consumes the mark, slowing by 50% for 2s and dealing 100-300 + 100% CP + 100% WP bonus crystal damage. 10s cooldown. 2 max charges. 25s per charge.

Shielder Contract
Activate: Grants a 120 - 350 + 10% additional health health barrier to nearby allied heroes and gives them nulify for 2s. 5s cooldown. 2 max charges, 15s per charge.
Nulify: not receive debuff in time duration.
P/s: make Crucible out meta plz

2 Likes

Wow these are pretty nice. These will put the contracts in the Defense category

1 Like

These are basically just more powerful versions of the current contracts. While it is a good Idea to add more defence items, I personally am against having upgradeable contracts, Because I like the meta of having “starting items” which you buy for some early game power, and then sell later. What I would like to see tho (and I’ve said this before) is contracts for offensive heroes (maybe 1 CP and one WP contract).

Also, Why do you want to get rid of Crucible? It’s a good item.

I really like this, but I think the reduction time limit should be reduced, and start after the hero respawns. 5 minutes is a long time in this short game meta, even though a chunk of that time will be spent respawning. (As I understood it, the marked ones are the enemies, killed, correct?)

It’s a great item, but it’s been a captain must-have for forever. I like the idea of build diversity for captains, even though I agree with you, starting items are great to have.

Assuming that the game is 25 mins long, yeah, maybe i should reduce it to 3 mins.

Yeah true, but removing it isn’t gonna make the captain path more diverse, is it? We definitely need more utility items, I personally often buy crucible even as jungler, especially against cc heavy comps so my team has double shields.

No one is talking about removing Crucible from the game, just adding more item alternatives so it isn’t such a required META for captains anymore

1 Like