New Hero: Tony the Dwarf

tbh, even the new interactive lore wasn’t great for me.
Sorry.

inb4 Tony the Tige…oh wait…we already have Glaive…

No one?..Anyone?..okay. terrible joke. I’m sorry.

1 Like

To overcome the severely cringey name they gave this guy, they’re going to have to come up with an amazing kit for him. If they don’t, they’re officially phoning it in …

2 Likes

Naming him Tony wasn’t that bad…

English Meaning: The name Tony is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Tony is: Highly praiseworthy.’ From a Roman clan name. This abbreviation of Anthony and its variants has been used since medieval times as an independent name.

Smec changing it after the leeks

I forgot who but SEMC usually does that.

Also:

Pointy ears

Literally any name would have been better
Like, he’s our first in game dwarf. He’s the representation of a whole race. And his name is TONY.
I can think of a better name in a minute. Like uhh…
Rak’nar. Varesh. Punchy Punch Fisting Man. Lingav. Little Mac.
Just ANYTHING BUT TONY.

I’m serious about Little Mac btw. Not only would it be a fun reference, but saying ‘Watch out for Mac’ is less unintentionally hilarious than ‘Watch out for Tony’ in a game full of out there names like Vox, Krul or Varya.

Now, will I shout ‘TONY ATTACK’ every time I dive in 1v5? Yes. Because it’s funny. My teammates don’t want me to, but Tony is too funny of a name not to do it. SEMC, you did this.

1 Like

Which hero?

30 Chrctrs…

Tony chocoloney for the win…

Tony the toblerone

Tony the failed gangster…

I’d like anthony more pls.
(30 char)

Tony reminds me of this every time I hear it

i think tony ability about time travel with technology :joy:

OKAY.
WELL, IF TONY WILL HAVE A TIME TRAVEL ABILITY, THEN I DEMAND A SKIN WITH REFERENCE ABOUT THIS ONE.

how is it that people are getting the time traveling idea… somebody helped him to time travel… its not one of his skills…

Yeah … sad that lore where he meets Frankie is an alternative one.

But still, he’s a dwarf. Let’s expect everything.

Ok maybe I’m wrong then. Iirc, they made a hero from another hero’s lore but decided to change the name instead. I think it’s either Alpha or Varya

RIP churns balls… Press F to pay respects

1 Like