New hero idea: Spectre the Explosive Sniper

It means that the guy can attack but can’t be attacked back unless they move into the bush or have vision there

It could use some work, there is redundancy with perk in b. I do fancy the idea of a stealthed being able to attack, but there needs to be some consequences to stop camping.

Perk: after standing still for 1 second in a bush, spectre will crawl.
Crawling reduces movespeed by (somenumber) but stealths Spectre.

-Vision can reveal-

A is alright

B: passive If Spectre is crawling, he will instantly get up. If he is standing, he will crawl, if in a bush.

Active spectre throws a small aoe smoke bomb at his feet. The aoe slows by (%) and grants spectre sprint for 1 second.

C: Rework suggested: “Bullet Richochet” specter loads a magic bullet into his gun. (Full map range) if it hits an enemy hero, it will richochet to nearby enemy heroes. (Does 50% damage to non-heroes and richochet damage is reduced if primary target was non-hero.)

1 Like
  • his basic attack 7.0
  • he can go invisible

why this is a hard difficulty hero?
all you need is block and a journey boots plus bp tt tm tm

1 Like

Interesting idea, kind of hard to see the complete picture in an instant. Eventhough the idea seems ok, the structure of the hero design overlaps with those of the current heroes, thus offering some sort of copy like abilities.

1 Like

Ehm he has the least amount of HP in Vainglory and his B goes on a massive cooldown whenever you damage him. Assasins like Taka will kill him with ease

Sorry for forgetting to reply but yeah. Your idea is nice and can work quite well with my hero

Too much of a combination between ringo kestrel and flicker. I do applaud the effort put into this post.

1 Like

7.0 range and invisibility, build block jb bp and crits

with basic positioning knowledge it’s not hard at all to stack bp and stay from taka range. unless the taka is suicidal or your teammate is not competent at all

also how assassin can hit you when you go invisible? unless your positioning is very very very bad

or go with spellsword to abuse that 2 second cd with 10 range ability…

Makes him an Epic counterpick to most ranged Weapon carries (Ringo, SAW, Vox etc.) and basically anything with only targeted abilities…