New Hero Hints

I don’t know what’s going on here, but what I do know is that I’m very much ready for a new hero.

3 Likes

Me. :wink: the Mechanic. Another mechanical hero would be just awesome.

1 Like

BUT REZA STILL DOESN’T HAVE A SPOTLIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Agreed, after two patches without a hero, can’t wait

Vyn first lore. It is the murder of ravens. Their collective name is Vyn.

From the lore:
Why can I hear you?” she asked, turning to look at the hundreds of dark birds gathered to greet her.

The queen can hear us, said one behind her.

You are the queen, reminded another.

“And who are you?” she asked.

I am Vyn, said one.

I am Vyn, said another.

We are Vyn, said a chorus of them.

“Very well, Vyn” she said, running a thumb over the head of the raven on her fingers, soothing his eyes closed. “You beauties are free now.”

We belong to the queen, whispered one

It couldn’t of been Elizar since e is in the first hal for the alphabet. Von Hayden first name is Johann and j is also in the first half of the alphabet. I need to get rid of gator in my list since g is also in the first half. And i was looking through the canon lore which has vyn in it too, in the catherine lore where the stormqueen talks to him/it/them. So the list of who it could be is:

Vyn
Pavel
SBD
Petey

1 Like

Dang…

I’m confused as to what the lower half of the alphabet is now :sad: I assumed it was A-M…

It can’t be Pavel. He’s too busy playing in Hearthstone tournaments to worry about the Fold or the Rise

1 Like

N-z. Out of the 26 letters the lower half would be the last 13 wouldn’t it?

I ditched HS during the Reza pew pew pew pew time. I was a casual player but he was everywhere and it was just so tilting.

Now that he’s nerfed, I might reinstall next expac…

you mean raza? lol VG has corrupted everyone

1 Like

I think they are revealing him in today’s dev stream? Could be wrong.

When will the stream start again?

4pm pst I think (30 characters)

Well we now know it’s Frankie, and I am equally hyped!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
It’s Frankie he appeared in the new Vainglory video!!!
I WANT MORE ADS LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Lol everyone got confused with the lower half of the alphabet

me too, edit : apparently not frankie

I looked away a couple of times so I didn’t see Frankie or whatever. Could someone post a picture? I saw something that looked like an ardan skin, but not sure if we’re looking at the same thing.