New event? Beach Bash

No one will play 3v3 to complete the 40 wins since we have 3 days and 3v3 would be a waste of time when you can just play 5 matches of blitz instead

I know, that’s why I complaint about it while saying that technically it was include.
#3v3DeservesAnEvent

this event is impossible for me

but i won’t complain. if i don’t dedicate my time for this event then i don’t deserve the reward…
as simple as that…

As if the rewards were good. It’s not you, the rewards doesn’t deserve that much time.

1 Like

yes that’s the biggest part of it
the reward also not worth of my time

i decide to ignore the event rather than complaing

1 Like

Unless they have like another event coming up directly after this being a Special Edition skin event then I am kind of mad at how they make this event so time restricting. Its F2P though because you have to complete 5 of those quests so unless if the “Log in daily” doesn’t count its fine. Battle Pass I considered F2P by the way.

thats fine, but that also means that this event totally misses its goal.

events are there to get ALL players to play more.

a game that does good events on mobile atm is yugioh duel links.
getting the main reward of their events is reasonable and the hard core tryhards can always go on beyond that to earn even more stuff.

in case of this event:
give the skaarf chest (or a key for those owning the chest) after 3 tasks, the sp skin after five.
reduce the 5v5 wins task to 5 or 6.
add one task: get 50 thumbs up from players you are not teaming up with

and suddenly this event would be actually good. atm it seems they are trying to hard to force the money options on to their players.

2 Likes

That last task would cause a lot of complains as it’s not something you can control.

if its not needed to get the big rewards it should be fine.
you can add that this thumbs up only count if you yourself gave at least two (5v5) or one (3v3, brawl) to the other players in the game as well.
would get players to actually bother to use them.
if you want a task that you cant control, ask your players to win 40 games in less than 3 days…

true if you put it that way
i have family and work, so this impossible mission doesn’t encourage me to play more

perhaps they should change from “win x games” to “play x games”
or reduce the number like your suggestion

Tbh now that the event is almost over I look at my progression and I see that: it wasn’t really that bad. I have 3 of them complete (10 5v5, 10 Blitz, 3 log-ins). I plan on doing the BR (9 more I think) and like 10 Blitz using my LEVEL 5 LANCE EPIC TALENT to win like 10 games and hopefully finish the quest. On paper it seems like a long time and the “P2W elements” of Brawl modes also seems very hard but Slumbering Husk kind of just deleted the Ardan Epic talent. BR I feel is most frustrating because its hard to cheese turrets so it feels like you aren’t making any progression towards victory but eh.

I’m up at 5am after starting my event grind at 7pm. I did some stuff in between like eat and bathe and do dailies for other games, but hot damn…
VG is ruining my sleeping patterns.

The best joke is that I’m not done yet.

I finished 5 tasks today and got the summer SAW skin but what’s up with the tabby chest, when and how will an event let us get this key?

No one knows, but expect it to last until the end of the season.

I finished the event yesterday n got Summer Party SAW lol

1 Like

Considering youre getting a skin you’d have to toil for, for a whole season, its pretty decent.

Considering that skins were released almost 3 years ago, were given for free, are random and most people already have them yes, they aren’t worth the effor needed to obtain them.

Now that I got the rewards I noticed that I didn’t get a Legendary BP. Did they remove it or something?