New End-of-Season Rewards

Either VG is growing at such a fast rate rn that their able to make expensive decisions like this or SMEC is just doing SMEC things next thing you know you can’t receive the extra rewards unless you got Battle Pass. Hopefully and probably its #1

I’m at 30… should I push for 44? That’s a ton of games but might be worth it. Anyone know how much sunlight is in one ball, now that they show you what you get in spoils of war?

1 Like

It is at least 64 based on my rough calculations probably went with a system based off of 100 tbh

1 Like

I like these new payouts, I actually want to get to lvl 50 sunlight now

1 Like

Getting wins in any mode will net you the most amount of sunlight. So just pick which mode you’re most good at playing.

1 Like

A few seasons ago it was through blitz spam, but if you have coordinated team then 5v5 can be a lot faster.

How is this better now I’m at 25 sunlight if I grind to 50 which is unlikely I get around 20k+ glory and 2.5k Essence

battle pass is basically free for some player…
1200ice is always there, all i need is to click and poof! you got free ice because the reward is better than the cost…

1 Like

The rewards don’t stack, you only get the things listed for your sunlight level.
Watch the pros, most games barely last 15 minutes. So use a LE or L skin and focus objectives, that’s 2+ orbs of sunlight every 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I kinda wanna grind to lv50 sunlight now.
How does this battle pass works exactly?
Like my sunlight is lv30 or something right now, am I going to get previous lvl rewards if I buy battle pass now?

Yes you will get the previous. Which superchargers the rewards

So if you got to level 50 on the last day of season and bought the pass, you could claim everything as if you had bought the pass at level 1?

1 Like

yupp

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes