New Battle Royale event unfair?

So they posted the details on a new community event where you can choose which team you want to join. Then you go off and destroy BR turrets. Isn’t this kinda unfair? Obviously whichever team gets the most players will win, no?

Edit: nvm since it’s average per player

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how many players a team has. A team can have less players but still have a higher average per player.

5 Likes

does that mean that the Total turrets destroyed by team divided by total players on team = avg per player?

I guess if a team has more players it could average out because more players also means more turrets but you’d still have to divide by a larger number…

So now we as a forum can decide a forum team like I suggested with gwen vs reza?

2 Likes

Ill be joining the least hyped team so i can make the most impact in the average

5 Likes

it still pays a decent amount of essence for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place…

it could turn unfair… maybe…

discussing a team is exactly why it could turn unfair… lol

My main concern is if there’s gonna be a set deadline to join a team cause otherwise it’s too easy to wait until last minute and join the potential winning team.

The funny thing is: If a lot of people do that, thinking they are smart, it will lower the average turret destroyed per player so far that the team ends up losing.

This is a pretty smart system - especially if they only update the data once a day.

4 Likes

You know which team to join

2 Likes

#TeamKestrelForTheWin
#30FCKNGCHRCTRS

1 Like

I don’t need to know… I already made up my mind to join kestrel and possibly the reason others pick her as well, for some kind of misplaced hope that picking kestrel will have a higher chance to get the kestrel skin…

team patel !! ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

Tem Bozo right???

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

Who’s Ozo?
Is that a type of poop?

1 Like

I guess it kind of suck that only first place get so much I feel 2nd and 3rd place also should get something like a epic or rare blueprint

1 Like

I was thinking about this. If someone joined a team with less players then destroyed a ton of turrets then they could possibly win (?).

This is Ozo

I knew he’s kind of poop.

1 Like

If everyone is going Kestrel then Rigo is a safe pick. Safe hero with insane pushing capabilities and burst power.

They should have done it like Reza/Gwen. Letting players choose a team is automatically weighted, especially if there isn’t a time limit on when to join.