Need help for 3v3 meta

Haven’t played a single game in 8 months, without any excessively long explanations what is the meta in 3v3. What are the meta picks and bans, some decent drafts and paterns A and B side, what is the standard first rotation.

1 Like

And how can i get rid of this notification on my battle pass

1 Like

You can’t :frowning: 3030303030

1 Like

Cp Vox Churn and Krul

thereThis text will be blurred

2 Likes

Top bans: CW, Anka, Krul and… vox? All ppl ban CW and Anka, both can win the game without counterplay. Krul is out of control, he can snowball the entire team by his own, but there are certain comps that can work against him, usually with Lorelai Roam and petal jungle. In Lane, you have Vox, Idris, Celeste and Gwen (Celestina is situational), and in jungle… Krul (if you ban Krul, you will have to face Anka, which is even worse) and… Petal? To counter him. If krul is not picked, WP Alpha is really strong (right now only Krul can beat her in 1v1… or Rona in lategame)

1 Like

Okey, op heroes (must ban): Churnwalker, Krul and Anka. Usually team A band CW, team B bans Anka, and team A picks Krul. After that the draft is team B trying to win the draft, his old counters doesn’t do a shit against him. Idris is better as hybrid, Vox better as CP.
Top roams: ardan, CW, Lorelai. Lance, phin and Catherine are strong too.
The main rotation is laner+jungler doing jungle so they get the lvl as soon as possible, after that usually a fight will break out in the middle to control the elder treant, the one who gets it usually wins the fight and can snowball. The rest of the early game is farming and maybe trying to snowball.
Mid game: the sentries appear: it’s usually more passive in jungle (except if you’ve snowballed hard), not the focus is in lane. If the laner ports home and no one is in lane you can easily take turret. This part is mostly about maintaining the lead and increasing it but instead of stealing, with objectives. Late game is about team fights.

2 Likes

Anka is stronger than krul and Vox

2 Likes

Press X to doubt

Krul > Anka > Vox

1 Like

@Guest_78 @RiseChu @VaKTaBi
Ok so Anka best pick overall (surprise surprise), cp Vox best lane pick, krul best jungle pick and cw best captain pick correct ? Rotations haven’t changed at all apparently in the past 8 months

1 Like

10/10 Ui optimization 10101010

1 Like

Yep. Be careful with Gwen (WP) and Idris, those two are also very powerful and beat Vox easly. Anka falls against Reza, and a good silvernail is the best one.

1 Like

Anka>Krul>CW>Vox. Krul beats Anka though. CW + Vox + Krul best comp.

1 Like

Okay no one told me that vg silvers play like poas now

2 Likes

Hahahaha, not every VG silver is like that, but I agree that with this op heroes that require no skill nowadays people climb without even playing well. Right now the disparity between good VG silver players and one is like in VG bronce.

2 Likes

When most of the “hardcore” players leave the game and player base shrink, the overall skill drops and it’s easier to get higher elo. After all ELO judge your skill among the players you play with, when the overall skill drops this won’t affect the distribution as the weak player is “skilled” compared to the other players there.

bad at explaining, but sure you got me.

4 Likes

Well so far 2 game and thats how i felt

1 Like

Only one of them was against a VG silver. Wait until you see a good player using krul, that’s a horrible experience.

1 Like

Anka > Krul > Vox 303030303030

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: Plus Tank Krul in 5v5 can soak up ankas damage. once hes on her

1 Like

In 5v5, this is 3v3…

2 Likes