My second ranked match team OP

I should never pair with them based on my past. Looks like 5v5 is wide open. Swim or drown.

2 Likes

I dont know but seeing this just make me think that vg is getting worse day by day…T4 played with T9? This is so ridiculos…

1 Like

The ranked matches have no matchmaking… It is rubbish. This kind of crap proves just that… They call it a spread. I call it nonsense …

Fun fact if you are against those pros you will lose max points if it is one of your 30 first matches…

1 Like

After 3.0 released, when i open vg in my phone i dont know what i should do with this game. Since playing ranked match is unrecomended, 5v5 is full of afkers, ridiculos matchmaker, very high pings and many broken heroes. And now this 3.1, i feel the same way…so, i wonder how is vg gonna be in the next update? Moreover, everytime i open the game and i look in the social tab, it is only one or two or three from my friends are playing unlike the several months ago which were a lot of friends playing with happiness, the rest of them now are offline and ask me to join them in another moba. This is so sad for vg…