My ideas to change Lyra

That’s why the % lifesteal is higher than 100% to even 150% or more. I know that she doesn’t deal that much damage. I think she should have a range increase

Oh yeah forgot about those but it sort of applies to every captain in their own way. But now that I think about it Lyra is more about sustain heal leaving the burst healing to Adagio and Grace, although Adagio will still probably just be played as a top laner…

Having a range increase will bring the cp lyra to op-ness. I am not complaining. Anything for buff for lyra and I would take lol.

But captain lyra doesn’ need lifesteal as she should focus on her team more than herself unless saying if she goes cp path… then maybe her perk unlocks the lifesteal

Range increase based on additional HP.

Damn… hybrid lyra :heart_eyes:

Imagine that. I will abuse the range

It’s 0.05% up there. You’ll get only a 0.15m increase with an Aegis (300 HP)

Oh okay nvm… lmao

30 chars hehe

Yes, but in total she heals faaar more than any other, so the new items are more effective in her.

She doesn’t need any range increase.

First you folks don’t get my changes but slowly you’ll. There’s a symphony inside it. Why does Lyra have lifesteal? To counter the %HP cost of her A. Why does Lyra have bonus range? Because she’s a backline support and she is super squishy.

1 Like

She has enough range already.

You have to overdrive her ult to get the 7.1 range but no support Lyra ever overdrives it.

I usually poke consistently with lyra, part of her kit is her ability to slow opponents with empowered attack. In the early game she can be a nuisance with her long range poke.

Introduction of SF and PS has nerfed her healing output a little. My biggest issue with Lyra is her bulwark, it’s incredible effective at shutting down hero’s, it slows and with a SF it applies team wide mortal wounds. Taka, Skye, Kestrel etc are all hard countered by this ability, as are most dive hero’s. If she misses with this ability she can then use her slow ability to peel for allies (thinking Krul, reim etc).

It’s and incredible effective kit. I’m hoping the slight nerf to her B combined with cooldown caps will mean she can’t spam them as easily as before.

1 Like