My Eyes! My Eyes! RIP Forum Light Theme, April 2018 - April 2018

Please wear appropriate vision-safety goggles when opening the following image

Oh Lord, have mercy on my retinas they can only take in so much.

It actually looks pretty nice, though. :+1:

2 Likes

Lol, working on fixing a few issues with the theme. It defaults to the light version. Sorry for your eyesight. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s interesting how the theme carries over certain objects:

User Card

50 PM

Profile Banner

It’s honestly very refreshing, though I personally do like dark themes better.

2 Likes

No, it’s gone. RIP. You won’t be forgotten.

HERE LAY THE LIGHT THEME
APRIL 2018 - APRIL 2018

1 Like

I THINK we’ll be able to let users choose light or dark options, but I’m still trying to get a few quirks with the theme itself worked out.

I have to override parts of the CSS, and right now, the most important override (the background) isn’t working as it was in previous versions of the theme.

1 Like

I remember you mentioned a recent change in Discourse made the background go all whack. In time I’m sure you’ll have it figured out. :vgcheersx2:

May I suggest doing a slightly off-white color instead of such a pure white. I would recommend #FDFEFE or #FBFCFC

Hexidecimals are fun to attempt to pronounce out loud.

2 Likes

Let us choose between Ozo or Ozo themes .-. @hazeleyes

1 Like

Monthly background vote or rito

2 Likes

Great suggestion - please make it more formally in the forum section so I can recall it.

2 Likes

She’s baaaaaaaack! The theme is finally fixed! Enjoy!

4 Likes

I’ve been blinded !!!

Is it bad that I’ve been on the forum for about 10 minutes now, replying to and reading comments, and didn’t even notice the change until I read this?

It’s ok I did the same thing well i notice the top bar being right but the background was lost on me