My Dream Ends

I have been where you are several times.

I have refound the lost positivity. There is hope.

It would be sad to see you go because you are an informed person with a weighed opinion. If you go you willbe missed.

2 Likes

I can understand mate. Ranked just pisses me off now, knowing I’ll get teamed against a SAW who, despite being 3/10/7, will just happily push down lane, or having an Alpha on my team who decides the key to winning is to babysit lane the entire game while the enemy farms our jungle freely. Or an Ardan that doesn’t understand the concept of freezing the lane or leaving farm for the laner. (you have no idea how hard it is for me not to swear at least 3 times in those sentences)

But in the end, I just keep pushing on. I may be stuck at hotness forever, but I may, at some point, get out of it. And it’ll only happen if I keep trying.

2 Likes

Tbh I’m you but less skillful and have slightly more time. I’m a senior student in VN and the amount of exercises here is obscene.

1 Like

Thanks guys :cry:

I’m glad I can help some of you, that’s usually my main goal aside from venting my outrage :sweat_smile:

If you want to talk to me directly through discord, I’m over at Magmaw?#7236

2 Likes

You are one of my all time favorite posters from the forums.

4 Likes

How did this end up in the Salt Mine?

Perhaps Off-Topic, or something, but there is no salt involved in any of this - and I think people who invested so much time into the community deserve a chance to say their good byes.

2 Likes

What did Valve do with community creators?

He posted it here and I am respecting that - though I wholehearted agree this should probably be elsewhere.

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad - I even replied without realizing that. :sweat_smile:

Oh. I had no idea there was an off topic until Wali mentioned it. :sweat_smile:

Yeh, if you feel this belongs over there instead, I don’t mind if you move it that way instead. @idmonfish o_o

(i found the off topic group)

1 Like

Moved it for you! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well you can’t tell easily if mods have moved a thread - I think.

Rip mag hope you enjoy your life after this and see you on SEMF

I felt bad cause I still didn’t manage to climb up more than 7 for 3 years now xD

Play league

Post must be at least 30 characters

Changed the cut from 25% to 12.5% without telling plus the Advent of immortals which a lot won’t buy anything besides them. https://www.destructoid.com/modders-are-angry-at-valve-s-recent-handling-of-dota-2-429150.phtml

he is going to… want to join our team we are making? me mag teajcof and maybe bous

1 Like

maybe yeah. would like more people to play with

Wish I could join sadly only reason I started vg is I’m too cheap for a new computer

Guess I add more contact informations on my main page just incase :confused:

@Satanicsoldier Unless your computer is really bad, League should have a shot at working - my first full games were on a Laptop that was so old it had AoL permanently installed as the messaging client.

1 Like