• Ozo

Top Tier:

• Phinn
  • Lyra

High Tier:

• Ardan
  • Churnwalker
  • Fortress

Mid Tier: (These heroes are not too far behind high tier tho)

• Grace
  • Catherine

Low Tier:

• Flicker

Unsure about Adagio still. Have not seen him in ranked yet. Might use him next to see how good he feels. Also I have not seen Lorelai in ranked and I doubt I am good enough on her to give an accurate placement for her. Might practice her more too.

1 Like

I’ve found adagio very good this update. Easy victory when I’m playing him and my team isn’t stupid.

3 Likes

I laughed whenever I see enemy ozo and me as Wp grace… it’s so easy to burst him, stun him when he is in air and snowball him

lorelai and cath should be high tier and.
adagio and grace should be god tier.

healers have huge advantage this update with new items

1 Like

This is for captains. Grace is obviously god tier in lane lol

1 Like

yes I meant captain lol… i use grace often against ardan, adagio and lyra… she is just as capable as lyra with huge heal especially with capacitor plate and low cooldown.

I’ll play more Grace in cap (I have been playing her as a warrior more than as a cap so far kek) and see if she will move up lol

1 Like

yeah, i usually build fountain, crucible, SG capacitor and clockwork. her ult cooldown is 17 secs which takes 5 AA attacks for your next ult…

her heal goes up to 1500+ so yeah… imagine that

Dang that’s pretty balanced

2 Likes
:

semicolon

thinking

:

semicolon

Hmm sometimes I feel like the only one playing her in SEA :pensive:

say hello to me… I too play lorelai in rank too

1 Like

So my captain tier lost

A - Adagio, Lyra, Ardan

B - Llorali, Phinn Grace

C - Catherine, Lance, Fortress

D - Churnealer

E - Flicker

Adagio is the meta captain right now, I’ve played matches with over 100k of heal. Late game your dropping 600/700 heals every 5 seconds, that’s insane. His only weakness is he does peel well so you need a decent CC team.

1 Like

Adagio is great at attacking early game even if you’re support. I always use this to my advantage, you can get some kills on squishy heros. Just to add to him.

Also I think Grace is high tier? I might be wrong, I’m not playing ranked games that are up there.

A few months ago I swear I was the only person in the forums that liked Lorelai, lol.

2 Likes

How much salt did you consume before posting these lines man?

Nah Ozo is just god tier. #BestHero

1 Like

Ok, Imma wash my eyes before re-reading this comment again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O O Z O
complete sentence

I love her kit and playstyle, she’s completely different from Lyra/Adagio. Her problem was just number and skill floor. Hope they’ll release more backline supports cause I enjoy playing them a lot

2 Likes