The Forums (VG topic area) has been quiet for some time so I decided to make another one of these types of posts because its kinda fun… For me ofc
Oh also my old Mock Up Patchnotes might have some changes since I now believe some heros still deserve the make believe buff/nerf while others I would no longer want.
But lets act like my past patchnotes doesn’t exist.
ALSO these changes are based off of what I feel, not a collection of info from other players so yes, I will be selfish enough to buff my favorite heros and destroy yours.
- Verse of Judgement:
• Stun Duration decrease from 1.6/2.3/3 to 1.6/1.8/2.0
Yea. CP Adagio is somewhat back and with that much damage and that long of a duration, this one ability can change a whole fight. I find it ok, you have 1300 CP damage but not that long of a stun duration.
- Termination Protocol:
• (New) Overdrive Bonus: Explosion radius is increased by .5
Gives more room to Alpha players since maxing A and B was the best route for plays.
- Shimmer Blade:
• Energy Costs up from 30/35/40/45/50 to 40/50/60/70/85
-Dance of Blades:
• Energy Costs up from 30/40/50/60/70 to 30/40/50/60/90
Ankas back… In lane where she’s supposed to be but shes still strong so instead of nerfing her damage (Ahem like the 4.5 PN and killing her lane viability), nerfing her energy costs seems reasonable.
Honestly you could just build and not run into any energy problems… Anyone remember when they nerfed every single hero with their energy costs so they would have problems for multiple reasons? Yea Im doing that to Anka.
- Feint of Heart:
• Movement speed bonus bug fixed.
- Triple Tap:
• CP ratio up from 60% to 75%
All the nerfs combined kinda made Caine CP obsolete. The only damage he has is his ult thats about it. They even removed his recommended build I think.
- Divergent Paths:
• Melee: Basic attack to cooldown increased from 1 to 1.5
Idk I want a buff to WP.
- Tracer Shot:
• Tracer Shots up from 6.25 to 8.
I hate non rounded numbers in mobas. Plus the B nerfs that we’ve been wanting since release, put her in a good but weak place.
• (Rework) CP does normal damage to Lane minons.
I really want her (CP path) to come back but her Jungle path is too risky due to actual junglers and she cant farm well in the lane as CP.
P.s I used to play CP Lane Kestrel in 3v3
- Winter Spire:
• Travel Speed increased
• Cooldown decreased from 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 to 10 at all ranks.
He was good for one patch. One.
• Base WP increased from 111 to 121.
CP is bomb in 5v5 with skilled hands but WP isn’t that hot.
- Storm forged Spear:
- Impact Damage up from 70/110/150/190/220 to 80/130/180/230/300
• CP ratio on Impact up from 150% to 170%
• CP ratio on Chain lightning is increased from 130% to 150%
• Overdrive cooldown is now 3 seconds on A
They removed some of her AA power but never really distributed it back. Not only that but overdriving her A doesn’t really help with anything besides chaining her perk and thats it. So I brought back her high damaging A for those who want a High Risk and High Reward path for aiming well.