Mordekaiser ult rework

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share that Mordekaiser is one of my all-time favorite champions in LoL. I really enjoy playing as him, especially after his latest rework in mid-2019, which I think improved his overall kit. While I miss some of the nostalgia of his old ultimate ability, I still find his new one to be really effective in team fights. His tankiness and damage output make him a great pick in many situations, and I always have a lot of fun playing as him.

Do any of you have a favorite champion in LoL? Let me know in the comments below!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I’m afraid it’s not very active here any longer, but I keep the lights on for nostalgia’s sake. I remain a very active League player, almost exclusively ARAM, though. (I do play event modes sometimes – ARURF and Nexus Blitz are my favorites.)

In answer to your question, I main several champs. In no particular order, I’d say my favorites are

• Taliyah
  • Ahri
  • Seraphine
  • Zeri
  • Qiyana
  • Samira
  • Evelynn
  • Xayah

There are a lot of other champs I enjoy playing though: MF, LeBlanc, Katarina, Neeko, Nidalee, Vi, Nilah, Vex, and Sejuani. I’m currently trying to learn Elise, because she’s quite fun and interesting.

1 Like

Hey there!

Thanks for keeping the lights on here, it’s cool to see some nostalgic vibes. I’m glad to hear you’re an active League player too, ARAM is definitely a lot of fun. I’m a big fan of ARURF myself.

Wow, you have quite the list of favorite champs! Taliyah and Ahri are definitely up there for me as well. I’ve been meaning to try out Seraphine, she seems like a really interesting champ. And learning Elise sounds like a great idea, she can be a lot of fun once you get the hang of her.
By the way, I often use one of the Riot-approved services for LoL, for example here’s a build for Elise - Elise Build - Runes / Items / Stats - Mobalytics (I’m not sure links are welcome here, so please just remove it if they aren’t).

Thanks for sharing your favorites with me, and happy gaming!

1 Like