Matchmaker LOL

Totally, they just try to fix the wait times for the price of even worse matchmaking. Their priority is fast games now and while 8-15m wait times for a mobile game is too much, to have 1m wait time for wasted 10m one sided matches is even worse. Not to mention this is rank and no matter how calm you are, when you are on the receiving end you will tilt. On the other end you will have not that fun of a game watching how one-two of your team alone r*pes the enemy team, making you feel unneeded.

The problem lies in ranked is too easy to get into and draft in 3v3 low tiers is mute

I am poa(my mmr is around gold or t10b, will get there eventually) and still get t4,t5 or vg gold mixed. I mean, what the problem we discuss have to do with how easy is to get to ranked? There was not such thing before 5vs5.

No instead the problem in lower tiers is they are so bad that you have to completely hard carry a team boosting people along the way.

He kinda has a point though. I mean we didn’t have the problem in 3v3 as visible but it was still there to some extent. I could make an account and unlock ranked in like 2 days. That shouldn’t be happening. But in 5v5 it hurts even more because not only are they allowed to rank but they also match every possible tier in the game. If there was account restriction to ranked or something similar (and no I don’t consider lvl 10 as such) we would at least have noobs and not brand new players haha

1 Like

Yup I saw some hard carried scrubs who were somehow poa yet went 0/4 twice in a row… 0/4/0 early game that is…

Now poa silver myself so I can hard carry in 5v5 and thats okay for me.

1 Like

True, but you can’t boost them to t8+

Or they where just bad with X hero. Tbh a lot of boosted players with friends that are t10 and create smurfs.