Malene: Builds, Playstyle, and Discussion

Swapping has no energy. Just Her A abiltiy

What’s your build order in 4.2? And does it change based on your enemies?

Also, I moved this discussion to the Builds and Playstyle thread (trying to make those more of discussions too, so they stay relevant). You might want to add a new one for this update, or edit the older ones you added before. :kraken_happy_t1:

Oh right.

2 crystal bits at the start. Then tier 1 shoe, and banner. I build shatterglass first. To have easier minion clearwave. Then shatterglass. Then 3rd item will be tier 3 boots. 4th is pulseweave or husk. Then 5th is 2nd shatterglass and last is aftershock

Edit: 2nd item is stormcrown after shatterglass

2 Likes

cool, so :vgitem_t1_crystalbit: :vgitem_t1_crystalbit: :vgitem_t1_sprintboots: :vgitem_t2_stormguardbanner: to start, and then in order: :vgitem_shatterglass: :vgitem_stormcrown: :vgitem_journeyboots: ( :vgitem_pulseweave: or :vgitem_slumberinghusk: ) :vgitem_shatterglass: :vgitem_aftershock: ?

Awesome! Sounds like her build hasn’t changed all that much from 4.0 then.

1 Like

Nope. Except… malene isn’t known for using stormcrown. I still have people questioning or adding me to ask about why stormcrown on malene.

Welll to put it this way. Her abilties relies on double shatterglass while her dark enpowerment relies on aftershock. Stormcrown gives her double poke damage. And her enpowerment with aftershokc + 2SG REALLY DELETES THE ENEMIEZ HEALTH MORE THAN HALF. Then with stormcrown. Another 750. And add another light a and dark a. She is really strong.

1 Like

You will be surprised. Malene can actually counter reza or blackfeather if she attack first and snowball. Her only weakness is celeste range unless malene get close to celeste and delete her. And her another weakness is grumpjaw. For grumpjaw. You need build broken myth to counter his fat shield.

1 Like

7 kills 0 death.

I can’t add another post… so @HipsterSkaarf
Updating here or if you can break post into 2… that would be good.

Is this 4.6 patch?

4.8 patch of malene… same kit.