Lyra: Builds, Playstyle, and Discussion

I actually build clockwork late game. Oops. Forgot to add that. Faster healing and short cooldown. More bulwark spam and ult is shorten greatly.

1 Like

This happened in one of my matches couple days ago , I was against baptiste and he was using his B on me couple times and everytime he land the B I use teleport and I reach the other side out of his B but stunned , is the teleport bugged or changed , I feel like Lyra teleport super weird always rely on her A and B .

In the same match my game crashed at the start and it was a casual game , when I reconnected I found Lyra already bought items and upgraded B ability first , what a bot , the bot picked her B first hehehe nice bots semc , and she actually died before I reconnect , when I came back I was going to roast my team for dying quick but I checked the board and it was me , my team was pinging me they thought me a noob .

Yes. Lyra can teleport within the cirlce of Bap’s B and then get stun. Because technically she is within the circle before getting stunned. So once she teleport, she moved out of the circle and get stunned at the teleported location.

Why ? It’s called teleport , she supposed to get out without getting any effect , that’s why she hard counter Ardan because she just can teleport out his gauntlet with her team , what is the difference between idris blink and Lyra teleport , she is not dashing , she is teleporting , idris is not dashing he is teleporting with his blink .

2 Likes

Yes teleport. For ardan, the gauntlet doesn’t follow Lyra. But for Bap’s B it follows lyra. So when bap casted his B, it like a spelled follow lyra. And the circle follows her too.

1 Like

What I know about baptiste b as the Devs describing it before that it’s an Ardan gauntlet but single target so the thing inside it just showing who is trapped , so it should be treated like an Ardan gauntlet once you teleport out you are out , I think I used to teleport out no problem , but I have to say the teleport is bad like I got a lot of times stunned while the teleport created it shouldn’t happen , it doesn’t make sense , I would say it was ok when her ult already low cooldown , but with this high cooldown ult it should be smooth .

Well then, maybe it was bugged. Try to email the devs about it. It’s faster that way.

I asked here because Iam not sure if Iam teleporting before I got stunned or after it’s been a long time since a baptiste using his B on me as a Lyra it was casual game I think if I was the baptiste I won’t use it on Lyra.